George Zimmerman to be charged for killing Trayvon Martin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2006
Really? All you are focusing on is race related speculation surrounding this incident.

Siccness 45 - Mizerymade 0

No, you come the fuck on. The neighborhood "Z-man" was patrolling recently had break-ins according to some reports. Whether it is true or not, I don't know but that statement can be interpreted many different ways. I say nobody knows if it was race related or not in reality. Does it look like it can be? It definately does. But I am not assuming like you. If you can read minds from across the country, I have a business proposition for you so we can make some real money....
regardless of what you say its racial why, because black teens/males are the ones getting shot down, it's easy to not be emotional when you are not apart of the group gettin busted on and no one cares. We like justice and all that but it seems to elude us so niggas say fuck it. That's the reality of the situation.

Dec 2, 2006
regardless of what you say its racial why, because black teens/males are the ones getting shot down, it's easy to not be emotional when you are not apart of the group gettin busted on and no one cares. We like justice and all that but it seems to elude us so niggas say fuck it. That's the reality of the situation.
Does racism still exist? No doubt it does. The rest of your statement sounds like excuses to me though. You can say fuck it all you want, but that attitude is not going to change anything, it only solidifies the belief of the ignorrant. But fighting ignorrance with more ignorrance is not the answer.

Oct 11, 2009
ONE THING THAT I WILL SAY IS THAT AS BLACK PEOPLE IF WE DON'T START TO VALUE THE LIVES OF OTHER BLACK MEN AND WOMEN THEN THERE'S NO WAY WE CAN EXPECT ANYONE ELSE TO VALUE OUR LIVES... THE SOONER WE STOP KNOCKIN EACH OTHER OFF FOR STUPID SHIT LIKE STREETS, SHOES AND BITCHES, THE SOONER WE CAN PUSH FORWARD... RIGHT NOW THE MINDSET IS " THEY'RE JUST GONNA KILL EACH OTHER ANYWAY"... BLACK PEOPLE CAN BE SOME OF THE MOST RACISTS PEOPLE IN AMERICA FOR THE MERE FACT THAT NOT ONLY DO THEY DISLIKE WHITE PEOPLE BUT THEY HATE EACH OTHER AS WELL... HOW THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO COME UP IF WE HAVE TO BATTLE WHITE PEOPLE, MEXICANS AND BLACK PEOPLE AS WELL...

May 2, 2002
Good heavens, never take matters into your own hands!! Always call the authorities and follow their instructions!
I doubt if Trayvon posed a threat to anyone, but then again I wasn't there. All he had was Skittles & Ice Tea. Maybe someone could perceive that as "threatening". Maybe Zimmerman thought the Skittles and tea were weapons. How could he tell? They were in Trayvon's pockets. Zimmerman didn't necessarily have to call the cops nor disobey their instructions after having called them.

As riveting as this "debate"/speculation is, I'm done. Hopefully Trayvon's parents will get justice for what happened to their son.

Dec 2, 2006
My problem with this whole thing is you have african americans killing other african americans every single day. What justifies those murders? Because a white guy more than likely racially profiled an african american teen and his negligent actions resulted in death, that somehow means more than the others losing their life to senseless violence everyday? Sorry, I don't think it does. Yes, racism still exists but the opportunity is there. Parents need to be responsible and quit blaming others. Make your kids future a priority is all I am saying, because if you did, change would inevitable and who doesn't want that at this point....

Nov 1, 2005
I don't think anyone has said blacks killing blacks is justified....the diffirence is when a black man gets caught for murder he'll most likely spend the rest of his lfe in prison.unlike zimmer who was allowed to go home with no charges.

Nov 2, 2002
My problem with this whole thing is you have african americans killing other african americans every single day. What justifies those murders? Because a white guy more than likely racially profiled an african american teen and his negligent actions resulted in death, that somehow means more than the others losing their life to senseless violence everyday? Sorry, I don't think it does. Yes, racism still exists but the opportunity is there. Parents need to be responsible and quit blaming others. Make your kids future a priority is all I am saying, because if you did, change would inevitable and who doesn't want that at this point....
Some people love playing the victim card dude. As soon as something that could be construed as racist arises, they revert back to civil-rights era outcries. "Social injustices"...We have a black president! Social injustices? Its more like, injustices caused by lack of effort, poverty and lack of education. The reason the middle and upper class dont suffer from "social injustices" is because they arent acting like idiots on the streets all day and putting themselves in bad situations. This isnt about trayvon, just about people in general.

Feb 7, 2006
There's so much I can say here and I will eventually but why is it that blacks are blamed for everything? If a black did it he's guilty if he didn't do anything wrong like Trayvon, the community is blamed again - the parents, the leaders, obama, etc. That's why I said some blacks don't give a fuck cuz somehow we're at fault. Quite simply, black on black killing has nothing to do with zimmerman killing an unarmed and non-t
hreatening Trayvon. The only reason someone would bring that up is to somehow show how Trayvon or the larger black community is still at fault or obfuscate the real issue here...A man shot an innocent black teen and was presumed innocent and let go. It took nationwide coverage and outrage for the engines of "justice" to get oiled.

Nov 2, 2002
There's so much I can say here and I will eventually but why is it that blacks are blamed for everything? If a black did it he's guilty if he didn't do anything wrong like Trayvon, the community is blamed again - the parents, the leaders, obama, etc. That's why I said some blacks don't give a fuck cuz somehow we're at fault. Quite simply, black on black killing has nothing to do with zimmerman killing an unarmed and non-t
hreatening Trayvon. The only reason someone would bring that up is to somehow show how Trayvon or the larger black community is still at fault or obfuscate the real issue here...A man shot an innocent black teen and was presumed innocent and let go. It took nationwide coverage and outrage for the engines of "justice" to get oiled.
The chips are automatically stacked against black people in situations like this because of their reputation with: crime(account for a disproportionate number of people in jail) & poverty (very high).

Dec 2, 2006
Some people love playing the victim card dude. As soon as something that could be construed as racist arises, they revert back to civil-rights era outcries. "Social injustices"...We have a black president! Social injustices? Its more like, injustices caused by lack of effort, poverty and lack of education. The reason the middle and upper class dont suffer from "social injustices" is because they arent acting like idiots on the streets all day and putting themselves in bad situations. This isnt about trayvon, just about people in general.
Economics play a big part in the equation though. The public schools in East Oakland aren't the same as say San Ramon. Social injustices do exist. When you have cops that live in the nice suburbs working a beat in Oakland, do they really give a fuck at the end of the day what happens in Oakland? I am a firm believer in the pyschsocial theory and know people develop their mindset from what they see and experience. There are exceptions but it has to start in the home, imo. Racism still exists, look at the system and tell me it doesn't. But how can we expect the majority not to act a certain way when their environment condones it? These kids don't realize that selling crack to their friends moms, dads, etc. is playing right into what they want, as in the system. Society has to wake up and quit letting them win. We are all in this together but when are we going act like it?

Nov 2, 2002
Economics play a big part in the equation though. The public schools in East Oakland aren't the same as say San Ramon. Social injustices do exist. When you have cops that live in the nice suburbs working a beat in Oakland, do they really give a fuck at the end of the day what happens in Oakland? I am a firm believer in the pyschsocial theory and know people develop their mindset from what they see and experience. There are exceptions but it has to start in the home, imo. Racism still exists, look at the system and tell me it doesn't. But how can we expect the majority not to act a certain way when their environment condones it? These kids don't realize that selling crack to their friends moms, dads, etc. is playing right into what they want, as in the system. Society has to wake up and quit letting them win. We are all in this together but when are we going act like it?
Thats true, you look up to your parents for an example of how to live your own life. So if mom is smoking dope and theres no dad in the picture, the kid is basically fucked

Feb 7, 2006
So if you can tell me the chips are stacked against blacks objectively, then who's playing the victim role? And if you tell me that it's black people's fault they disproportionatly live in poverty and occupy the jails to their numbers, do you think that blacks are defecient mentally, or are just more savage than other groups, etc.? The reason I ask you this is because if you say it all lies on blacks and blacks are doing bad compared to whites etc. in these areas it must mean that genetically blacks lack something, which would be a racist belief... If you don't believe that then that means there is something flawed in the system that is acting as a detriment to a large group of the black popultion.

Dec 2, 2006
If all that energy put into Trayvon's injustice, was put back in their own communities and the real issues we face as a whole on a daily basis, eventually a situation like this would be prevented is my point. But playing the whoa is me card is getting old. Trust I have overcome alot in my life and looking back, realie I could have made better decisions. Blaming others for whatever is an excuse. Yeah, it is fucked up, but it shouldn't take a white person murdering an african american kid to get people's blood boiling. It should be what we see on a daily basis. We are generations removed from segregation. Yes, it does still exist but quite frankly the leaders in these communities need to get their head out of their asses and quit playing into the bullshit and blaming others. You got people collecting welfare sitting on their asses all day when they could be putting in part time hours helping in their community. But do we want change? Really though. Do something about it because I sure the fuck am. I am slowly making my way up the ladder, starting to attend functions with these assholes and they have no clue what my background is. Eating shrimp and steak at mixers on the city's tab like it is the thing to do. But trust when, I get my chance to speak, it is going to be for all of us becuase that is what I am about at the end of the day but the process needs to be exhausted. It isn't about black on black, white on black, black on white, brown on brown, etc. it is about all of us and we need to act like it from the top to the bottom....

Nov 2, 2002
So if you can tell me the chips are stacked against blacks ok you who's playing the victim role. And if you tell me that it's black people's fault they disproportionatly live inoccupy the jails to their numbers, do you think that blacks are defecient mentally, are just more savage etc.? The reason I ask you this is because if you say it all lies on blacks and blacks are doing bad compared to whites etc. In these areas it most mean that genetically blacks lack something, which would be racist, if you don't believe that then that means there is something flawed in the system that is acting as a detriment to a large group of the black popultion.
Good post
No i dont think blacks lack anything genetically. There are a lot of successful black people. I just think, as a whole, their priorities are different. Its a cultural thing. ANy black person could be making 6 figures a year if they put their mind to it......but not enough do.