George Zimmerman to be charged for killing Trayvon Martin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 11, 2009
Why? I'll ask you the same thing I asked Mizery, do you do everything the cops tell you? If some guy assaulted your mom and started running away while you called 911 and they told you "not to follow them" would you obey?

Who is they? The media? Being or not being a gangsta is irrelevant to the facts in this case.

No one besides the two parties involved know the circumstances of what happened at this point.
IF SOME GUY ASSAULTED MY MOM THEN I'M SURE I WOULD KNOW FOR A FACT WHO THE PERSON WAS AND I WOULD BE FULLY AWARE OF THE CONSEQUENCES THAT AWAIT ME..
THE MEDIA PORTRAYING HIM AS A GANGSTA IS RELEVANT BECAUSE THAT WOULD GIVE ZIMMERMAN PROBABLE CAUSE TO FOLLOW TRAYVON.
EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT HE WOULDN'T HAVE SHOT TRAYVON HAD HE NOT FOLLOWED HIM AND THAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE...

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Zimmerman is done. He was the instigator, he was instructed to stop following Trayvon but he didn't. That was his first screw up. If he would have stopped then he wouldn't have had to use deadly force. There were no other calls of a suspicious individual. So he kept following him as evidenced by Trayvon's call to his girlfriend. Looks like Trayvon had to defend himself from Zimmerman, Zimmerman was the aggressor with the gun. The person that called 911 heard someone scream for help and then heard a gun shot. They also got Zimmerman on tape saying "these assholes, they always get away" so Zimmerman's intent was to not let Trayvon get away. Zimmerman was determined to confron Trayvon, and it just so happened that Zimmerman was strapped.

He followed him, confronted him physically, and then when Trayvon defended himself, Zimmerman shot and killed him! Put yourself in Trayvon's shoes. What if you got some dude following you? Trayvon had to defend himself! He didn't know who Zimmerman was.

All you need to do is listen to the calls (from Zimmerman and the witness that heard the confrontation) that were made to 911.

It's not that hard to figure out.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Stomper you mothafucker took my joke from barlos' thread lol.

I want the above posted edited w/ a foot note staing the following legalese "the one and only wheregoliathat made the first Lil B look alike connection to TrayDayvon on the siccness beyond a reasonable doubt"

I also think it's funny that in a post to Stomper i used a big word that contains the smaller word "Ese"
IS THAT WHERE I GOT THAT FROM?
ALL CREDIT TO GOLIATH...USED WITH OUT PERMISSION OR LICENSE...

I'M ON SOME JACKING FOR BEATS (OR POST'S SHIT RIGHT NOW)

NOTHING PERSONAL ESAAAAAAYYYY

Oct 11, 2009
ALSO CAN ANYBODY NAME THE CRIME TRAYVON COMMITTED THAT WARRANTED HIS DEATH??I DIDN'T KNOW THAT PURELY LOOKING SUSPICIOUS (WHICH IS SUBJECTIVE TO WHAT ONE WOULD CONSIDER SUSPICIOUS) WAS A CRIME... IF THATS THE CASE THEN I BREAK THE LAW EVERYDAY WITH MY HOODIE AND PANTS SLIGHTLY SAGGING... SUSPICIOUS WOULD BE TRAYVON LOOKING N WINDOWS AND JIGGLING DOORKNOBS (NONE OF WHICH WAS STATED BY ZIMMERMAN IN THE PHONE CALL).

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Yeah it's some weird shhh going on in Florida, their laws are screwed up.

Now Trayvon's mom is saying it was an accident? Is she serious? That wasn't an accident. Zimmerman thought he was hard because he had a gun.

They should ask Zimmerman, would he have continued to follow Trayvon if he didn't have a gun?

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
ALSO CAN ANYBODY NAME THE CRIME TRAYVON COMMITTED THAT WARRANTED HIS DEATH??I DIDN'T KNOW THAT PURELY LOOKING SUSPICIOUS (WHICH IS SUBJECTIVE TO WHAT ONE WOULD CONSIDER SUSPICIOUS) WAS A CRIME... IF THATS THE CASE THEN I BREAK THE LAW EVERYDAY WITH MY HOODIE AND PANTS SLIGHTLY SAGGING... SUSPICIOUS WOULD BE TRAYVON LOOKING N WINDOWS AND JIGGLING DOORKNOBS (NONE OF WHICH WAS STATED BY ZIMMERMAN IN THE PHONE CALL).
Exactly. Zimmerman was on him, tracked/chased him down, and then shot him. That's a fact!! Zimmerman must of thought he was a cop or something. His position of neighborhood watch captain went to his head.

Oct 11, 2009
ANOTHER QUESTION... IF HE'S BEEN THE HEAD OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH THEN WHERE THE FUCK WAS HE WHEN THE HOUSES IN THE AREA WERE GETTING ROBBED?? SEEING AS THAT WAS HIS WHOLE PREMISE FOR FOLLOWING TRAYVON... YOU MEAN TO TELL ME HE WAS NOWHERE AROUND ALL THOSE OTHER TIMES BUT ON THIS NIGHT HE HAPPENED TO BE OUT THERE AND SEEN SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY?? I AINT GONNA FRONT THO, I HAVEN'T FULLY FOLLOWED THE CASE BUT THESE ARE QUESTIONS I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR HIM ANSWER BECAUSE AS OF NOW IT ISN'T MAKING ANY SENSE TO ME...

Apr 25, 2002
ANOTHER QUESTION... IF HE'S BEEN THE HEAD OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH THEN WHERE THE FUCK WAS HE WHEN THE HOUSES IN THE AREA WERE GETTING ROBBED?? SEEING AS THAT WAS HIS WHOLE PREMISE FOR FOLLOWING TRAYVON... YOU MEAN TO TELL ME HE WAS NOWHERE AROUND ALL THOSE OTHER TIMES BUT ON THIS NIGHT HE HAPPENED TO BE OUT THERE AND SEEN SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY?? I AINT GONNA FRONT THO, I HAVEN'T FULLY FOLLOWED THE CASE BUT THESE ARE QUESTIONS I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR HIM ANSWER BECAUSE AS OF NOW IT ISN'T MAKING ANY SENSE TO ME...
there was numerous break ins in the hood. from that he wanted to start a neighborhood watch group but you know how that is. he was the lone dude of the watch cus no one was fuckin with it.

media makes it sound all crazier than that.

Oct 11, 2009
SO IN OTHER WORDS HE WAS ACTING MORE OR LESS AS A VIGILANTE?? ON SOME BATMAN SHIT FIGHTING CRIME IN HIS NEIGHBORHOOD?? HE PROLLY TRIED TO MAKE ONE OF THEM CITIZENS ARRESTS.... LOL... I GUESS WE'LL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE..

May 2, 2002
SO IN OTHER WORDS HE WAS ACTING MORE OR LESS AS A VIGILANTE?? ON SOME BATMAN SHIT FIGHTING CRIME IN HIS NEIGHBORHOOD?
YES. HE TOOK MATTERS INTO HIS OWN HANDS AND A SOMEONE LOST HIS LIFE AS A RESULT. NEVERMIND THAT THE SELF APPOINTED NEIGHBORHOOD WATCHMAN HAD A PREVIOUS ARREST FOR ASSAULT & RESISTING ARREST.

Apr 25, 2002
YES. HE TOOK MATTERS INTO HIS OWN HANDS AND A SOMEONE LOST HIS LIFE AS A RESULT. NEVERMIND THAT THE SELF APPOINTED NEIGHBORHOOD WATCHMAN HAD A PREVIOUS ARREST FOR ASSAULT & RESISTING ARREST.
one must appoint thyself if no one else is game, player.

but seriously, whats your beef with neighborhood watch. theres been fuckers on my street that have got beat down by self appointed watchers. and good.

gun talk aside.

May 2, 2002
one must appoint thyself if no one else is game, player.

but seriously, whats your beef with neighborhood watch. theres been fuckers on my street that have got beat down by self appointed watchers. and good.
I don't have beef with neighborhood watch. Just find it strange that he'd been previously arrested for assault and resisting. Neither of those will probably have any impact on the outcome of this case though.

Mar 11, 2011
IS THAT WHERE I GOT THAT FROM?
ALL CREDIT TO GOLIATH...USED WITH OUT PERMISSION OR LICENSE...

I'M ON SOME JACKING FOR BEATS (OR POST'S SHIT RIGHT NOW)

NOTHING PERSONAL ESAAAAAAYYYY
I been thinking about ghost writing for siccness posters who need some funnier shit to say. The boy boy GoliaththeGhostWriterYahmean.

Stompers internets folks fasho tho. We could make a forum ghost writing posting LLC.