George Zimmerman to be charged for killing Trayvon Martin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
And Zimmerman is most likely gonna get manslughter...

My little homie shot some kid during a fight at a party and got his shit dropped to manslaughter...he had been a suspect in two other homicides before this incident and they still couldnt get him for murder

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
I dont get it, why is there so much attention on THIS case in particular? I think its something like 85% of the time a black man is murdered, it is at the hands of another black man. Where is the outrage for those cases? And it shouldnt be because Trayvon was a "kid"......dude was 17 years old, tatted up and had "robbery tools" on him. That picture they keep showing is like 5 years old. Some people loving playing the victim i guess
OMG he had tattos!!!!

Ok that proves it dude had it comming....

And LOL at "robbery tools"...yeah them skittles are used a lot in break ins

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
I dont get it, why is there so much attention on THIS case in particular? I think its something like 85% of the time a black man is murdered, it is at the hands of another black man. Where is the outrage for those cases? And it shouldnt be because Trayvon was a "kid"......dude was 17 years old, tatted up and had "robbery tools" on him. That picture they keep showing is like 5 years old. Some people loving playing the victim i guess
Cmon bro u know the answer to that. White man kills black kid. That's why
I agree with what you are saying tho.

Nov 2, 2002
OMG he tattos!!!!

Ok that proves it dude had it comming....

And LOL at "robbery tools"...yeah them skittles are used a lot in break ins
Did i say he "had it coming" because of the tats? No. It was just used to support my point that he wasnt a little kid like the picture portrays.
And they found stuff in his backpack, not just skittles

Nov 2, 2002
Cmon bro u know the answer to that. White man kills black kid. That's why
I agree with what you are saying tho.
So what? How about the 100s of times a black man kills a black 17 year old "kid". How about when a black man or white man kills a white kid? Wheres their media attention and black panther rallys?

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
lol skittles and ice tea

but yea you wont see punk ass Jackson or Sharpton protesting the murder of the father in Inglewood who was shot up protecting his son the other day

If they cant make a race war out of it, they dont care bout it

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^those people are more than likely arrested...this guy had no right to do anything he did...fuckin wannabe cop looking for "crime" when he himself is the fuckin perpetrator!!! ur sick if u feel safer having people like him in ur neighborhood!

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
a gash on zimmermans melon. If youve already made your mind up based on emotions thats fine.
HOPEFULLY THE TRIAL CAN SHED SOME LIGHT ON THE FACTS...THERE'S JUST WAY TOO MUCH SPECULATION...

PLUS AT THIS POINT NOBODY'S OPINIONS... OTHER THAN THE JURY...IS GONNA MATTER.

Nov 2, 2002
So instead of posting a link to prove yourself u post a picture of zimmerman with blood oh his head???

Well if u wanna play that game post a pic of trayvon dead on the grass...or maybe thats trayvons blood???
Im not saying zimmerman did nothing wrong, all im saying is, dont make uo your mind based on emotions.

Nov 2, 2002
Rusto relax lol
I see ur stance on the double standard in america when it comes to things like this. However u mean to tell me that huge fuck needed to shoot a 17 year old kid because he had robbery tools? Cmon fam.
U watchin too much fox news lol
no man, he didnt deserve to be shot. Im just playing devils advocate since whenever this case is brought up i see nothing but emotions and ignorance