George Zimmerman to be charged for killing Trayvon Martin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
a gash on zimmermans melon. If youve already made your mind up based on emotions thats fine.
He was told NOT TO FOLLOW him though. Neighborhood Watchman or not, why bother calling 911 if you were gonna take the law into your own hands? If anyone had the right to claim self-defense it, was Treyvon. Unfortunately, his life was taken by some wannabe cop. Zimmerman was the aggressor seein' as how he had a weapon AND HE FOLLOWED HIM. I doubt Treyvon would've stood a chance with his SKITTLES & TEA. Anyone who thinks that was ZIMMERMAN screaming "help" on that 911 tape is a MORON! He (ZIMMERMAN) had a gun! WTF are you screamin' for when you have a gun? Doesn't make much sense. If that was ZIMMERMAN screaming "help", he's one of the biggest pussies! You got a gun and YOU'RE THE ONE SCREAMING.....THE FUCK?!?!?

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Im not saying zimmerman did nothing wrong, all im saying is, dont make uo your mind based on emotions.
It seems ur the one that made ur mind up off emotions...

Ur making up shit as u go...i never herd nothing from no media outlit about no robbery tools...im just going off what i herd on them 911 calls and the little info the police have said...

I personally think every case is just as improtant as the rest and any injustice "should" have the same attention brought to it...but the fact is we dont live in "should" land we live in the real world and in the real world only shit that the media makes a big deal gets attention...i think it sucks no one makes a big deal about all the black on black crime or brown on brown crime that goes down...but truth be told not enough people care to address it...I seen communties come together and try to make a differnce but the media wont cover like a this becuase they know people dont care...simple as that

Nov 2, 2002
It seems ur the one that made ur mind up off emotions...

Ur making up shit as u go...i never herd nothing from no media outlit about no robbery tools...im just going off what i herd on them 911 calls and the little info the police have said...

I personally think every case is just as improtant as the rest and any injustice "should" have the same attention brought to it...but the fact is we dont live in "should" land we live in the real world and in the real world only shit that the media makes a big deal gets attention...i think it sucks no one makes a big deal about all the black on black crime or brown on brown crime that goes down...but truth be told not enough people care to address it...I seen communties come together and try to make a differnce but the media wont cover like a this becuase they know people dont care...simple as that
My bad, the robbery tools were found back in the day when the cops investigated trayvon.
It is a good thing to debate this topic

May 2, 2002
Why would I be mad? Its not the first time an unarmed person has been shot dead. It probably won't be the last. The world is full of fucked up people who take the law into their own hands. It was like that long before I got here, and it'll be like that long after I'm gone.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I think a major problem with this whole situation is the fact that although people are recognizing the fact that Trayvon was black, nobody is pointing out that the fact that all blacks are criminals.

Dude walked around wearing hoodies, all tatted up, with robbery tools and black skin what he expect to happen?

Also isn't Zimmerman Mexican? Dude definitely isn't white skinned. It was probably a gang related killing. The police really dropped the ball by thinking he was white. The whole situation was poorly handled.

Dec 2, 2006
Your post saddens me due to the simple fact this will be the similar argument his attorney will make in court and it will be criminally negligent homocide and he will walk like the fuck who killed oscar grant.
And like oscar grant, there will be no civilized or organized protest, just a day of looting and that's it.
The argument his attorney is already making is that he was justified using deadly force because he feared for his life. Whether he really did or didn't is speculative at best because the kid was killed and can't give his side of the story. What I am saying is regardless of that grey area, voluntary manslaughter is supported by the facts, regardless of what really happened when Zimmerman hung up that phone.

Unfortunately the fuck who killed Oscar Grant walked because the public made it easy for the D.A. to throw the case. All that racist stuff is unsupported regardless of what we may think. In a court of law it isn't what we think or know, but what we can prove at the end of the day.

I dont get it, why is there so much attention on THIS case in particular? I think its something like 85% of the time a black man is murdered, it is at the hands of another black man. Where is the outrage for those cases? And it shouldnt be because Trayvon was a "kid"......dude was 17 years old, tatted up and had "robbery tools" on him. That picture they keep showing is like 5 years old. Some people loving playing the victim i guess
I agree with the 1st part, but last time I checked a box of skittles and a bottle of ice tea are not burglary tools.

Apr 25, 2002
^^^ is that how it all translates thru the grape vine from us to canada?...thats why i aint with the choosin sides thru info im ivin by the media...i dont play judge ...but i see alot of mufuckas do..its like nobody wants to be judged for they actions esp by anyone who doesnt know the facts first hand..but damn near ready to administer the lethal injection themself when it comes to some other folks

Feb 7, 2006
fuck treyvon and zimmerman ..... i don't give a shit honestly.

what about the raza getting shot in the back by border patrol agents .... ????

http://gawker.com/5559787/border-tensions-flare-after-mexican-teen-is-shot-dead

raza needs their al sharpton or jesse, know why, because without those people that either adore or hate people like jesse etc. raza being shot down is 17th pg. blurt news, just another illegal mssican dead. people might bash those dudes but if they don't come out these situations never come to light...and people keep on talking about al and jesse but not saying shit about the neo-nazis who came to guard the white populace in sanford. I'm happy they got this fool because black people getting agitated too many iffy shootings/killings of unarmed/sometimes innocent blacks.

Fuckin pigs shot a black cop 28 times in Chi town they give the black dude 70 yrs, cop kill grant, cops kill black teen in pasadena after dude lies the teen had a gun. All this racist shit coming to light, and I feel alot of it has to do with obama being in office...seeems like more outright racism has been shown since he entered the office.