GEARS OF WAR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 5, 2004
i aint even think to do that shit lemon.. good lookin, for some reason i always wanna go thru shit to get shit within it... i never even thought that theres a load chapter feature ha

Jan 25, 2006
anyhoo add me if u like 2 play ranked matches execution or warzone i own in these maps clocktower, mansion, gridlock, old bones, & warmachine. top 5000 last week in warzone havn't bin playn much lately but my tag = slappinsuckas.

Nov 7, 2006
i learned a glitch that u have unlimited grenades or smoke grenades and one on how to bull run and shott but i aint teachin nobody cause its cheap and i would never use them either

Nov 7, 2006
^^ i fuckin hate it. when i played escelation there was a kid doin the grenade one he just kept throwin them it was fuckin bullshit but i still beat his ass in the game soo thats a good thing but its just frustrating as fuck

Feb 17, 2006
^^yeah i report everyone of them even if it is done once. i see a kid to start doin the bullrun and ill tell em to stop. he doesnt i just tell him im reportin him, idk how much good that does but its atleast trying.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
Portuguese Godfather said:
speakin of gears of waR.... MASKED LEMON AND DUDE STOGIN you guys were on and my n my cuz were tryna play witchu but u never invited us....

Can't do invites to ranked games... we were trying to have you find the table Stogin was hosting at, it's all good though, there's always another chance to get down on that game.