GEARS OF WAR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 13, 2004
Finally played this shit for a good 3-4 hours,Co-op is the shit.Took me awhile to get down the controls,still having light weight trouble. I had problems on the Bestark or whatever that Big ass monster is called, That shit was dumb ass fun tho just tucking and running hella fast. I'll hook up my Xbox live so I can play online with yall.

Oct 5, 2004
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whut!

3 vs 1... im all by my lonely an i beat the shit out you fools! play GoW with me an get MURKED!

that is all... carry on

Oct 13, 2004
Lemon420 said:
Dude, the berserker is hella easy. You just post up next to the breakable walls, jump out of the way when she comes charging, get her outside, and use the hammer on that bitch.

She's even easier the next time you fight her, on the train.
haha I was playing with my dumb ex gf,She sucks. haha She would just follow me and it made things hella harder. Especially onthe parts where your suppose to shoot the propane cans,she just kept running around in the dark so the bats would fuck it up and we would fail.

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
first time i fought the beserker i was hella high and paranoid and that shit scared the shit outta me when it first popped out. hahaha i damn near shit my draws

Oct 29, 2006
murderman said:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whut!

3 vs 1... im all by my lonely an i beat the shit out you fools! play GoW with me an get MURKED!

that is all... carry on

u fucked us up

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
murderman said:
lol nice... yea the fuckin corpser was my big problem the first time thru
Really? I had a hell of a lot more trouble with the first Beserker than I did with the Corpser. And I forgot who said it but when you get to the 3rd Beserker on the train that shit is simple as fuck. But I finally beat this shit too, only on casual though. I kinda expected somethin, wait I won't ruin the shit for the folks that ain't beat it yet. All I wanna know is how long they gonna make us wait for the next one. Its a trip when I was a lil kid I used to love video games. Then I gave that shit up for bout 7-10 years. Then I got my 360 4 months ago, and I'm addicted like a crackhead lil kid again. I been on this shit all day. Hey Stogin have you beat all the acts on all the difficulties yet? I was wonderin if the endings are different for each difficulty level. Raam ain't no joke on Hardcore though and shit on Insane it seem like he got double the Kryll and shit.

Oct 5, 2004
ArYo said:
Really? I had a hell of a lot more trouble with the first Beserker than I did with the Corpser. And I forgot who said it but when you get to the 3rd Beserker on the train that shit is simple as fuck. But I finally beat this shit too, only on casual though. I kinda expected somethin, wait I won't ruin the shit for the folks that ain't beat it yet. All I wanna know is how long they gonna make us wait for the next one. Its a trip when I was a lil kid I used to love video games. Then I gave that shit up for bout 7-10 years. Then I got my 360 4 months ago, and I'm addicted like a crackhead lil kid again. I been on this shit all day. Hey Stogin have you beat all the acts on all the difficulties yet? I was wonderin if the endings are different for each difficulty level. Raam ain't no joke on Hardcore though and shit on Insane it seem like he got double the Kryll and shit.
to be completely honest with you pimpin.... raam for me was WAY easier on hardcore then he was on casual. i think its jus because i knew what to do the second time around an shit... but i also think (not 100% sure) lemon an i were doin co-op

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
murderman said:
to be completely honest with you pimpin.... raam for me was WAY easier on hardcore then he was on casual. i think its jus because i knew what to do the second time around an shit... but i also think (not 100% sure) lemon an i were doin co-op
Damn I've played this foo on Hardcore like 7 times and still ain't beat him. I need to step it up a notch.

Oct 5, 2004
nah lemon.. that shits easy (even tho i aint got it yet i kno the spot) in the very beginning when your still in the prison area theres a spot where the locust are burnin thru a door an doms like TAKE COVER THERE COMIN THRU! or whatever he say... jus post up on the wall right next to the door an tag one the locust dudes RIGHT when they go thru door an it'll blow up 3. then you jus restart the shit over an do it again, i've done it 5 or 6 times now an every single time you get 3