GEARS OF WAR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 5, 2004
it was cool for a minute, i kinda liked the idea of only one dude bein able to pick up weapons an nobody else could unless that one dude did... but then playin it an thinkin about it is 2 different things.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
What's the achievement for Assassination? I'm working on getting the multiplayer achievements right now, but I always end up on a team with a bunch of fucking idiots who don't talk and don't know how to stay the fuck together, hate that shit.

We need to make a 4 man Siccness squad, and go through the ranked matches fucking people up.

Jun 16, 2002
www.myspace.com
i dont know ur rankings on it, but (execution - all-time) im ranked like 3,078 witch dont sound good, but its outta 400,000 people.

bAked aS uSual is my gamer tag, im down for that siccness team shit!

Oct 5, 2004
im down as fuck for the siccness squad... we can start up one them clans an shit an run gears, thats a dope name for it too if ya ask me "siccness squad" ha..

anyway lemon the achievement for assassination is jus win a match in every game mode in ranked matches.

Jan 7, 2004
hey question I just got live and whenever I try to go to quick game or any game for that matter it says no games and ask if I want to host one I say yes and nothing happens this is the only game it does this on any help would be cool thanks

Jun 16, 2002
www.myspace.com
theYOCarea said:
hey question I just got live and whenever I try to go to quick game or any game for that matter it says no games and ask if I want to host one I say yes and nothing happens this is the only game it does this on any help would be cool thanks

mine is doin the same

Jan 7, 2004
v tec said:
mine is doin the same

yeah matter of fact I had to unplug the ethernet cable in the back just to play my campaign off line what the fuck is up I just got live and gears of war today I want to play online I'm fuckin pissed

May 1, 2003
v tec said:
i dont know ur rankings on it, but (execution - all-time) im ranked like 3,078 witch dont sound good, but its outta 400,000 people.

bAked aS uSual is my gamer tag, im down for that siccness team shit!

I added you to my friends...says request still pending.
peep the gamertag below

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
How exactly do the clans get together on the ranked matches? I was thinking trying like a private chat to find the room maybe, I don't know how that all works, but I am getting very good at that gridlock stage, and am decent on the canals and the rooftops, I'm alright at the mansion, but I suck at the other ones... really hate the one with the helipad, I always die quick on that shit.

Nov 7, 2006
Lemon420 said:
How exactly do the clans get together on the ranked matches? I was thinking trying like a private chat to find the room maybe, I don't know how that all works, but I am getting very good at that gridlock stage, and am decent on the canals and the rooftops, I'm alright at the mansion, but I suck at the other ones... really hate the one with the helipad, I always die quick on that shit.
they usually have one of them host and then they go to it and ask ppl to go on one side so they can play together and if they dont then they just start all over again. and im just like u with the maps but i love the map wit the helicopter pad. i got like 30 frag tag kills on that map lol i love it cause cuz ppl get so pissed