GEARS OF WAR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 29, 2006
Lemon420 said:
I'll try that... so pissed of over WWE, I'm going to go on that game and just murder motherfuckers on that shit, pin them in 48 seconds left and right, fuck the bullshit.

is that game dope i was about to copp it but i got cod3

Oct 5, 2004
fuck yea its dope as hell... i aint played it in awhile but im bout to pop it in

i actually bought it instead of rentin.... an if yanno me im all about rentin games an shit ha

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
Warning: Do not play me on WWE anytime soon, I will murder your ass quickly, and not care. I'm taking out punk bitch noobs like it was the thing to do, taking out my frustrations big time.

For anyone who plays, I put the headbutt on, so you know I'm serious. That move is the cheapest piece of shit pussy move in the game, but that's just how pissed I am...

Oct 29, 2006
Masked Lemon said:
Warning: Do not play me on WWE anytime soon, I will murder your ass quickly, and not care. I'm taking out punk bitch noobs like it was the thing to do, taking out my frustrations big time.

For anyone who plays, I put the headbutt on, so you know I'm serious. That move is the cheapest piece of shit pussy move in the game, but that's just how pissed I am...

I THINK IMA GET IT JUST TO PLAY U U CANT BE THAT GOOD IN IT

Oct 5, 2004
HI-C_707 said:
I THINK IMA GET IT JUST TO PLAY U U CANT BE THAT GOOD IN IT
dont underestimate the lemon sucka! haha.. seriously tho, im pretty damn good at that game an everytime i've ever attempted to fuck with lemon i get my ass handed to me.. an not jus handed to me like "here ya go" i mean handed to me like the muthafucker went an took culinary arts classes an cut it up all proper an made a helluva presentation before handin it to me. hes insane on that shit

Oct 29, 2006
Masked Lemon said:
should I let you know that I take it easy on him when we play?

Beat a guy in 28 seconds this morning... he was fucking heated, heard him throw the controller.
DAM IM STILL GONNA GET IT OR RENT

Oct 29, 2006
Masked Lemon said:
rent that shit and give me an invite... I won't use my stronger guys against anyone here, except for 408, as he is a sav with Kane, and has beaten me 3 out of the 4 times I've faced him.
CAN U MAKE YOUR OWN PERSON

Oct 5, 2004
yea.. an its hella detailed, i made big boss man looks jus like him imo... lemon made jeff hardy an its on point like a muthafucker. you can make yourself an jus about anybody else if you got the patience

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
I made an even better Jeff Hardy, but I can't trade him online, it has hella designs on it, used like 25 layers just for his arm tattoos... f there is demand for it, I'll throw the formula up for you all, and some help pics.

I also have a Brock Lesnar with a fucking dead on back tattoo, but same story with that, 36 layers just for the back tattoo, can't trade it online.

Jan 3, 2004
i've never liked any single player games but gow is fun... some guy said he'll help me find the cog tags .. he said it takes 1.5 hours to go thru the game and he knows where they are all at.. so i think i'll try that. playing coop is an easy way to pass the game.