GEARS OF WAR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 5, 2004
the maps will most likely be free... but the weapons might run ya.. which is pretty fuckin stupid imo but that dont mean nothin to nobody but me. it'd be pretty funny tho playin with people who dont have the weapon upgrades if they cost somethin an them gettin all pissed sayin you got some kinda advantage an shit

Oct 5, 2004
im thinkin the maps will jus update themselves when you put the game in.. but i could be wrong.

i think they should up the count fuck this 4 on 4 shit, at least 6 on 6 or even 8 on 8 would be cool.

Oct 5, 2004
they should not do anything that halo does... this game aint fuckin halo, halo is kiddie shit compared to gears.

im gettin sick of the fuckin comparison bullshit... these games are in no way similar an dont need anything to make them similar...

i get whut you sayin about the respawn an shit but c'mon dude... why it gotta be like halo?

Feb 17, 2006
he meant the game types, in halo they have a variety of different game types im sure he meant that a variety not even the exact games would be good. he coulda easily just said UT type game because besides added controls that and this game is extremely similiar. and yeah a ctf type game or a bomb plant type game would be tight, and i want those cuz i want it to be halo

Oct 5, 2004
you want it to be halo? what the fucks the point in that? if you want it to be halo why play it? play fuckin halo an leave gears the fuck alone.. what is your arguement? seriously... i didnt say nothin bad about his ideas other than the fact that his comparison with halo is ridiculous... come at me with some fuckin intellegence dude for real..

if you wanna fuckin game type like those particular game types how simple is it to jus say you wish you didnt hafta wait around to respawn? or you wish there was a capture the flag option in the host menu.... why must everybody put yet ANOTHER game title in the shit like said game title is the first muthafuckers to introduce the world to fuckin CTF... get real dude...

Feb 17, 2006
murderman said:
you want it to be halo? what the fucks the point in that? if you want it to be halo why play it? play fuckin halo an leave gears the fuck alone.. what is your arguement? seriously... i didnt say nothin bad about his ideas other than the fact that his comparison with halo is ridiculous... come at me with some fuckin intellegence dude for real..

if you wanna fuckin game type like those particular game types how simple is it to jus say you wish you didnt hafta wait around to respawn? or you wish there was a capture the flag option in the host menu.... why must everybody put yet ANOTHER game title in the shit like said game title is the first muthafuckers to introduce the world to fuckin CTF... get real dude...
dude because halo specifies a better game type for GoW, if everything was like halo we would all be better off...

Feb 17, 2006
lmao dude im just playin bout that whole shit, i agree with you using halo to compare shit is getting annoying but you were just tweaking had to press your buttons a lil bit. but yeah i agree with you we do need a CTF game, but i actually think GoW could come up with a better idea than normal CTF. I think some how they could avoid the respawns but even if not, a ctf game would be sweet as fuck on escalation or some shit..... The top be defense bottom be offense, they could really expand this game into some different variants and continue to discover new grounds that kick ass..

Nov 7, 2006
i would love to play ctf on gridlock, i tear ppl up in that map for some reason and i would love to play that shit cuz it would make it more interesting