Gears of War lives up to the hype!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2004
oh yeah and online is hella nice! Strategizen to the fullest...communication is key to this game. So for those of you who like to have your headsets on but not say nuthen you'll most def catch a chainsaw to your chest!

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Man I gotta get up and running this weekend surround sound and a larger tv is going to have to wait. One mor ething, How do you cats connect the xbox to the net and can I connect a computer monitor to it? The only net connection I have in the crib is in the lab.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
started up a new game on the insane difficulty level last night...must say,this game is 10x more enjoyable this way. forces you to play the game the way it as intended. love the challenge

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
as far as online goes...not too impressed. its fun and all but 4 on 4 gets old real fast. used to socom,being able to play 8 on 8 or 16 on 16 with still the same level of strategy.

Dec 9, 2005
Damn, you guys must be some pros, this shit is hella hard for me...even on the weakest level. Its still fun as hell though...lots of action...I'm still only like 30 minutes deep into it though...

FYI: If anyone is having a hard time getting these, I copped mine from FYI @ Tanforan today and they had a bunch of 'em. For anyone who didn't get a pre-order...

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
You'll fly through the game playing on the casual setting with a friend.
Try playing it on Hardcore if you plan on playing some co-op.
I only recommend playing the game in casual if you're playing by yourself.

The graphics in this game are so good that it looks good even on a regular TV.

I love this game!
Everything is done right, from the campaign mode to online, it's plain fun.

There's nothing wrong with the 10 - 12 hours it takes to beat the game.
And there's nothing wrong with 8 players max for deathmatches.
The pacing is done so right that a 10-12 hour thrill ride is more than enough.
And 4 player teams is perfect for cover based gameplay.
After all, small team skermish (4 VS 4 team battle) is the number one mode played on Halo 2 over XBL....

Feb 4, 2005
games dope, played it 4 hours then my bro came so we reset campaign an played on hard core. Shits much more fun co-op imo. I aint even gona play it again til we both got 3 time 4 it. onlines cool but I do think they need to add a few more game modes for variety. if u got an xbox u need this game.