Gears of War lives up to the hype!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2004
im on the last level i cant kill that mother fucker raam for shit fuckng kryl around his ass......be prepared for a long wait on this level lol 2 hits and ur dead shits crazy

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Don't spoil it!!!!!!!!!! Yep, I need to play this on HD, and I need to play this in surround sound. Only thing is I don't have enough room to put up a surround sound system unless I put the shit in my bed room or convert the attic.

Correction, I have enough room, but no place to actually put the speakers (the walls are too far apart.)

VIC

Sicc OG
Oct 29, 2002
HERESY said:
Correction, I have enough room, but no place to actually put the speakers (the walls are too far apart.)

THEY SELL SPEAKER STANDz AT BEST BUY AND OTHER SUCH STOREz, THAT MIGHT HELP YOU OUT.

May 1, 2003
Uuuughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...The anticipation is killing me....I can't wait. The best Graphics I've seen so far are on Oblivion....How does the graphics compare for those with G.O.W and Oblivion.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
took me around 10 hours as well... pulled an all nighter and i beat it. gonna get into multiplayer tonight,hopefully it will keep the replay value up. doubt itconsidering socom just came out so i am set as far an online shooters go.

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
I hate the fuckin commercial to this game. It makes me not want to buy the game at all. They got that gay gloomy homo song play talkin bout NO TOMORROW NO TOMORROW. I want to jam a knife in my temple everytime I have to hear this commercial. anyone else feel this way or is it just me?

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
ArYo said:
I hate the fuckin commercial to this game. It makes me not want to buy the game at all. They got that gay gloomy homo song play talkin bout NO TOMORROW NO TOMORROW. I want to jam a knife in my temple everytime I have to hear this commercial. anyone else feel this way or is it just me?
I also hate the song (mad world), but if you listen to the lyrics and watch whats going on while the song is playing it makes sense (you would also have to know a bit about the storyline.)