Gears of War lives up to the hype!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
HERESY said:
Sure did, and I snatched it before I even copped the xbox 360 LOL! I don't know if I want that the 400 buck system or the 300 hookup. I need to decide by this weekend because I need to play this game. I should have snatched the collectors edition and sat on that as well. Oh well....
Haha....
Yeah man, what everyone is saying.
Get the premium one.
You're going to get a month free of Xbox Live, make sure to give that a shot because I hear the game is even better with a second player.

My pre-order is for the regular version, I wonder if EB will let me exchange that for the collector's edition.
Oh well, I'm off to finally pick up my copy!

Game on everyone!

VIC

Sicc OG
Oct 29, 2002
THIS GAME SHOWz THE TRUE POWER OF THE 360, WELL WORTH THE WAIT! HOW FAR ARE YOU INTO THE GAME ARE YOU MIGGIDY? I STOPPED AT THE BERZERKER-sp?

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
Them motherfuckers at EB Games are dickin me around. Fucking FedEx or whoever the fuck is delivering it to them, fucking left the Collector's Edition shipment on the fuckin' loading dock in Tennessee like some dumb fuckin' idiots.

They told me it'll be in tomorrow. If it isn't, I'm goin off on them bitches in there.

I've had this damn game pre-ordered for a couple months at least. I'm hella pissed right now.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
STICK said:
Them motherfuckers at EB Games are dickin me around. Fucking FedEx or whoever the fuck is delivering it to them, fucking left the Collector's Edition shipment on the fuckin' loading dock in Tennessee like some dumb fuckin' idiots.

They told me it'll be in tomorrow. If it isn't, I'm goin off on them bitches in there.

I've had this damn game pre-ordered for a couple months at least. I'm hella pissed right now.

You just don't leave boxes of this years most anticipated game on the loading dock. It just doesn't happen that way. BLOW THE STORE UP!!!

May 10, 2004
Gamecrazy was the only one that got them in last night around 930pm. Everyone else got them in at noon today. The gamecrazy workers had to drive about 75minutes away to meet a plane at the airport that was shipping the games in then drive back and hand them out to the people that reserved a copy. Funny thing is I didn't reserve one and still got a copy last night!!!! They were cool about it because some folks didn't show up. They said fuck it, we're gettin more copies in tomorrow so might as well sell them now. Made my night! Barely played today and the game is sick as fuck! Graphics and all!

Apr 25, 2002
I got the game as well and it's sick as hell!!

Heresy: you can only use the xbox 360 hd for saving etc, but you can use your own external hd for playing music, videos, viewing pictures etc. you just can't save any content onto it. and yea the premium version is definetly the way to go homie. once you get your hands on that wireless controller, you won't regret it. i got my shit on a 5.1 surround sound set (only way to game!) saving up for a hdtv, for now i have 27sdtv, but picked up the vga cables and play on a 19in dell lcd monitor (the cables allow you to use high def resoultions).

VIC

Sicc OG
Oct 29, 2002
HERESY said:
Anyone play this on surround sound or some type of big screen? how does it look and sound?

I HAVE A 60IN HDTV AND 1,000W 5.1 RUNNIN THROUGH THE OPTIC CABLE, YOU WILL BE CHEATING YOURSELF IF YOU DONT PLAY IT ON A HDTV WITH 5.1., SHIT IS FUCKIN BEAUTIFUL BEST LOOKING 360 GAME YET!!!! I DONT KNOW HOW FAR I AM INTO THE GAME, I AM AT THE PART AFTER YOU GET THE TRUCK AND YOUR AT A UNDERGROUND RAILWAY/MINE, I HAVE GOT TO SAY THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST GAMEz I HAVE EVER PLAYED. WITH OUT GIVEIN UP THE DETAILz TO FUCK UP THE GAME FOR EVERYONE.