Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Well you seem to be intent on alienating yourself from your peers for any reason you can think of so honestly no I don't know what to tell you lol

And yeah I had a large group of friends and generally got along with most other people at school but I've always been pretty outgoing and was never shy or antisocial or whatever. I wasn't like preppy jock homecoming king popular or any shit like that, hell starting sophomore year I hardly went to school, but I was generally well liked by most kids I guess? I don't know it wasn't something I would dwell on which I think is honestly one of your problems.
Well one thing's for sure, I aint satisfied in my current situation. I don't know if its entirely myself or entirely kids these days or a mix of both, but I honestly don't know what specifically I can do to improve myself and, by extension, my situation.

In all honesty, between elementary school, when I was extremely outgoing and tried to make friends with every kid and got extremely badly bullied, and now, I developed severe social anxiety.

That, combined with a growing hatred towards, and isolation from, other kids my age as a result of 17 years of nothing but backstabbing, disrespect and bullying, is making this whole 'making friends' thing difficult.

I know those are areas I need to work on, but I don't know how. Plus I really don't know anyone my age at all. As in, I'm totally isolated from em.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Ok dude, throw me a suggestion on what to try. I'm open minded, as long as it's an opportunity available to me, doesn't involve totally changing my personality, and/or I don't have a valid reason not to try it, I'll look into it and maybe give it a go.

Shoot.
ask AlcoholicLoser @AlcoholicLoser nobody likes that douchebag yet he manages to have a girlfriend

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
So is there no way of accessing that flow? Cuz that sounds pretty desirable.

I mean, I already drink a lot. At least thats part way there. Just need to find a way to get the females to not hate me.

Then again, weren't you one of the popular kids? We can't all live the gangsta lifestyle of drinking 40s and jacking cadillacs and robbing liquor stores and splitting scrapa wigs
Step 1: stop judging everyone.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
man my lean tolerance is back. Time to take a break for a few weeks. After tonight that is, time to add some xannys to the mixand a glass or two of frnazia (i see you Dana Dane @Dana Dane )
Sunset blush on my nightstand like whhaaaaaaa!

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
All jokes about the care bear/special snowflake/sensitivity shit aside, any kid at my school woulda offed themselves or at least become depressed/highly self-critical if they were exposed to as much daily hostility from folks over twice their age as I am.
Except you're not exposed to any of it, you choose to be here hence you embrace it. Exposure would be if you were forced in to being here, you choose to be here. Any other kid at your school would either be smart enough to leave or not get their feelings hurt by randoms on the internet in ANOTHER COUNTRY and they would talk shit back.