Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Well one thing's for sure, I aint satisfied in my current situation. I don't know if its entirely myself or entirely kids these days or a mix of both, but I honestly don't know what specifically I can do to improve myself and, by extension, my situation.

In all honesty, between elementary school, when I was extremely outgoing and tried to make friends with every kid and got extremely badly bullied, and now, I developed severe social anxiety.

That, combined with a growing hatred towards, and isolation from, other kids my age as a result of 17 years of nothing but backstabbing, disrespect and bullying, is making this whole 'making friends' thing difficult.

I know those are areas I need to work on, but I don't know how. Plus I really don't know anyone my age at all. As in, I'm totally isolated from em.
go see a shrink.

Dec 11, 2006
I remember when he was writing that song. I was talking to Zagg and he was downing bud ice 22s then asked if he shouted out Royal T would we know who he's talking about. I asked if he's shouting out any of the Zoe's and he said already diiiiiiiidddddddddd nigga. Then sang jibberish for a min.

Ah the good ol days lol. Cool story bro