Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
i say mix them but i mix everything lol

i just had some gorilla glue from Top Shelf, it was pretty good it was 25% thc, and was clean, all organic and all that pretty masterfully grown and cured... burned down to a perfect white ash. i liked it
K a mix it is shout out to Mixerr @Mixerr

This Gorilla Glue #4 is so dank I've only been breaking it out here and there trying to conserve it lol When I hit Portland again May I'm definitely hitting up Mindrite for at least a 1/4 again of a few different strains everything I got from there was great. Hopefully the law will have changed by then and you can get more but I don't think that's supposed to roll out until the summer but who knows.

Speaking of nutkase, i just found out i have 3 days sick pay and 3 weeks vacation. I already used sick pay and i havnt even been with this company for a year yet.
Hell yeah nice man. That rules.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
K mixing it is shout out to Mixerr @Mixerr

This Gorilla Glue #4 is so dank I've only been breaking it out here and there trying to conserve it lol When I hit Portland again May I'm definitely hitting up Mindrite for at least a 1/4 again of a few different strains everything I got from there was great. Hopefully the law will have changed by then and you can get more but I don't think that's supposed to roll out until the summer but who knows.

Hell yeah nice man. That rules.
with that gorilla glue i burned up that eighth in like 48 hours lol i only vaped one bowl out of it, which was a mistake

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
@ should I eat only 500 calories for the next 3 days? Will I get skinny that way.
Back in my day we didnt even knew who calories was. You younger whippersnappers are fuckin weird man