Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I mean, what did you folks used to do when you were my age?
Hangout with friends, fuck around with girls, go to parties, get high, get drunk all the same stupid shit kids do these days and that people who were kids before me did as well but I don't know man all that shit just like happened organically you seem to think there is some sort of hidden secret to it that we can help you unlock or something lol There isn't a cheat code man I was just being myself and rolled with the flow of things.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Hangout with friends, fuck around with girls, go to parties, get high, get drunk all the same stupid shit kids do these days and that people who were kids before me did as well but I don't know man all that shit just like happened organically you seem to think there is some sort of hidden secret to it that we can help you unlock or something lol There isn't a cheat code man I was just being myself and rolled with the flow of things.
So is there no way of accessing that flow? Cuz that sounds pretty desirable.

I mean, I already drink a lot. At least thats part way there. Just need to find a way to get the females to not hate me.

Then again, weren't you one of the popular kids? We can't all live the gangsta lifestyle of drinking 40s and jacking cadillacs and robbing liquor stores and splitting scrapa wigs

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
So is there no way of accessing that flow? Cuz that sounds pretty desirable.

I mean, I already drink a lot. At least thats part way there. Just need to find a way to get the females to not hate me.

Then again, weren't you one of the popular kids? We can't all live the gangsta lifestyle of drinking 40s and jacking cadillacs and robbing liquor stores and splitting scrapa wigs
Well you seem to be intent on alienating yourself from your peers for any reason you can think of so honestly no I don't know what to tell you lol

And yeah I had a large group of friends and generally got along with most other people at school but I've always been pretty outgoing and was never shy or antisocial or whatever. I wasn't like preppy jock homecoming king popular or any shit like that, hell starting sophomore year I hardly went to school, but I was generally well liked by most kids I guess? I don't know it wasn't something I would dwell on which I think is honestly one of your problems.