Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Thats just a reflection of the super sensitive PC 'anti-macho' young dudes, who've been conditioned by the faggoty media to view males who want to act masculine or pursue manly interests as being evil.

For example, and I know this is a really weak example, but listening to the crossdressing fag rappers is fine. But its bad to listen to gangsta rap or underground hip hop cuz the dudes there act like dudes, which just aint 'cool' to most kids, and is homophobic 'patriachy' oppression to the rest.

If you want to drink whiskey and wear baggy clothes and listen to straight people music, you wont make friends. Naw, dudes definition of 'hangin out' these days involves shopping for purses and high heels, godamn faggots
You do realize you keep calling other kids your age that are actually hanging out with females and getting laid faggots right? Let that sink in for a few there.

You also need to quit focusing on what other people are doing. There are literally 7 1/2 billion people on this planet who gives a flying fuck what some kids are doing.

Also lmao @ straight people music. What in the world.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Thats just a reflection of the super sensitive PC 'anti-macho' young dudes, who've been conditioned by the faggoty media to view males who want to act masculine or pursue manly interests as being evil.

For example, and I know this is a really weak example, but listening to the crossdressing fag rappers is fine. But its bad to listen to gangsta rap or underground hip hop cuz the dudes there act like dudes, which just aint 'cool' to most kids, and is homophobic 'patriachy' oppression to the rest.

If you want to drink whiskey and wear baggy clothes and listen to straight people music, you wont make friends. Naw, dudes definition of 'hangin out' these days involves shopping for purses and high heels, godamn faggots
Except none of that is true lol

You cry all the time about how "they judge me and don't give me a chance" meanwhile you sit back in the cuts judging them and not giving them a chance. You're a hypocrite.

It's also funny that "non masculine" dress is nothing new. High schools in the 80's were full of goths and hair metal glam dressed guys. High schools in the 90's were full of Marilyn Manson style industrial goths. I personally knew dudes wearing black eye liner and black lip stick to school.

You call people faggots based on how they dress, but cry that nobody likes you. Ok buddy lol

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
You do realize you keep calling other kids your age that are actually hanging out with females and getting laid faggots right? Let that sink in for a few there.

You also need to quit focusing on what other people are doing. There are literally 7 1/2 billion people on this planet who gives a flying fuck what some kids are doing.

Also lmao @ straight people music. What in the world.
Try to understand, dudes my age dont like to 'sexually objectify' females. They act like a bunch of cucks in this feminist PC culture. Meanwhile chicks are 'sexually liberated' and opposed to 'slut shaming' and a large number of em treat a yeast infection like a badge of honor. You'd think I'm exagerating, but you wouldn't believe the full extent of this bullshit unless you saw it first hand.

And those 7 1/2 billion people aint my age nor living near me. I got friends on here, so its cool. Without the internet and the good folks I met through it, I'd be totally isolated lol

Except none of that is true lol

You cry all the time about how "they judge me and don't give me a chance" meanwhile you sit back in the cuts judging them and not giving them a chance. You're a hypocrite.

It's also funny that "non masculine" dress is nothing new. High schools in the 80's were full of goths and hair metal glam dressed guys. High schools in the 90's were full of Marilyn Manson style industrial goths. I personally knew dudes wearing black eye liner and black lip stick to school.

You call people faggots based on how they dress, but cry that nobody likes you. Ok buddy lol
Nobody gives me a chance. Literally nobody. They judge me based on how I dress when they dress like a bunch of clowns. And this aint specific groups like you mentioned, this is all dudes. There are no individual groups, theres the feminine dudes with no personality traits, knowledge, or interest in knowledge, and then theres the stuck up nerdy kids who only speak in obscure video game references and make you feel hella uncomfortable.

You'd be surprised at the lack of middle ground.

If one kid wearing skinny jeans treated me like anything other than a piece of dog shit, I wouldn't give a fuck how they dressed. But as long as folks continue to treat me like shit, Ima point out how dumb their clothes are.

gangsta rap = straight people music

everything else is for homosexuals
No sir, any music not aimed primarily to a homosexual audience, or which promotes dudes who act like dudes and chicks who act like chicks.