Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Oh yeah, how the fuck to I fix the faggoty standards of young folks these days. Kids are beyond repair, masculinity is a negative concept to 99.999% of em. As in, they literally believe masculinity as a whole is a bad thing.
Whining about how other people dress doesnt exactly make you a paragon of masculinity, breh.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
buy a hooker... sign up for the big brother program... quit bein a bitch and create your own lane. quit living vicariously thru a 45 year old black dude halfway accross the globe you loser...
My current plan of action is to study hard for my future, and keep looking for employment to improve my current situation. Neither of those things happen overnight.

As for being a loser, just cuz I got no money or friends or female attention or job...that doesnt make me a loser. I'd be a loser if I didnt stay true to the real folks who treated me with respect when everybody else wanted to step all over me.

your groupie tendencies make you look highly homosexual.
You can't compare my promotion of real music to the straight groupie-ism going on in that A-wax thread. But most threads in bart (which get more than 2 replies) turn into a huge circle jerk.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
You can't compare my promotion of real music to the straight groupie-ism going on in that A-wax thread. But most threads in bart (which get more than 2 replies) turn into a huge circle jerk.
Correct, the jerking off you do to tay is definately solo, because no one else has those feelings.