Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Meanwhile chicks are 'sexually liberated' and opposed to 'slut shaming' ... You'd think I'm exagerating, but you wouldn't believe the full extent of this bullshit unless you saw it first hand.
That sounds fucking terrible. Women who believe that they are free to give out the puss when they decide they want to, snd that they shouldnt be looked down upon for being sexual beings. I now understand the horrors you must go through, I'm amazed you've made it this far.

Go buy a fucking skirt, download some 'fag music', and get laid you moron.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Try to understand, dudes my age dont like to 'sexually objectify' females. They act like a bunch of cucks in this feminist PC culture. Meanwhile chicks are 'sexually liberated' and opposed to 'slut shaming' and a large number of em treat a yeast infection like a badge of honor. You'd think I'm exagerating, but you wouldn't believe the full extent of this bullshit unless you saw it first hand.
You sound like a fucking /b/tard when you type shit like this man. For someone with 0 friends or social skills you tend to be highly judgmental, arrogant, and even slightly narcissistic somehow.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
That sounds fucking terrible. Women who believe that they are free to give out the puss when they decide they want to, snd that they shouldnt be looked down upon for being sexual beings. I now understand the horrors you must go through, I'm amazed you've made it this far.
It aint as good as it sounds

Go buy a fucking skirt, download some 'fag music', and get laid you moron.
I'd rather just pay for a hooker.....

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
You sound like a fucking /b/tard when you type shit like this man. For someone with 0 friends or social skills you tend to be highly judgmental, arrogant, and even slightly narcissistic somehow.
hes a mens rights activist in training. Thank god they dont have guns in habbittown or hed shoot up the place like that kid in santa barbara who thought all women were whores because they wouldnt sleep with him (yeah, that was really the logic)

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
It aint as good as it sounds

I'd rather just pay for a hooker.....
Well as someone who fucks a fair amount of sexually liberated women, i can tell you that you are wrong, its exactly as good as it sounds.

and if you want to pay for a hooker, go right ahead, but they cost even more than dominoes.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
When I was 6/7 years younger I'd hear groups of dudes my age talking about females. Talking about females/how they look is sexual objectification just a few years later. Dudes attempting to pursue wholly sexual relationships with females is sexual objectification and part of patriarchy.

But luckily for these dudes, as long as you have literally 0 muscle or fat on your body, an 'empowered' female may try to pursue a sexual encounter with you. But be careful, I've genuinely overheard many many conversations among girls attempting to justify not telling dudes they fuck that they had herpes.

And you cant really call me narcissistic when I went up to London and took photos of London. If I was anybody else my age, I would have went up to London and taken 112 photos of my own face.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Well as someone who fucks a fair amount of sexually liberated women, i can tell you that you are wrong, its exactly as good as it sounds.
You're 30-something. The "women" you fuck are actually women. The chicks my age are immature girls. Most folks my age are immature. But the relationship between the dudes and chicks my age are very very different to those your age.

If you think I'm immature (which to some extent I am), you're in for a real treat. Also, most of em are radical marxists/communists.

and if you want to pay for a hooker, go right ahead, but they cost even more than dominoes.
lol

Now what I said about narcissism, I don't actually like these constant conversations revolving around me. I'd rather contribute to a discussion about something other than myself lol.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
When I was 6/7 years younger I'd hear groups of dudes my age talking about females. Talking about females/how they look is sexual objectification just a few years later. Dudes attempting to pursue wholly sexual relationships with females is sexual objectification and part of patriarchy.

But luckily for these dudes, as long as you have literally 0 muscle or fat on your body, an 'empowered' female may try to pursue a sexual encounter with you. But be careful, I've genuinely overheard many many conversations among girls attempting to justify not telling dudes they fuck that they had herpes.

And you cant really call me narcissistic when I went up to London and took photos of London. If I was anybody else my age, I would have went up to London and taken 112 photos of my own face.
lmao once again I don't even know what to say to this inane babbling of yours so I'll end it with good luck, you're gonna need it.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Grim over there thinking we weren't stupid immature teenage guys at one point fucking stupid immature teenage girls or something. Like the whole concept of kids being stupid little immature assholes is new lol
Then how come most folks on here treat my immaturity as some kind of foreign concept? I at least try to act/become more mature than I currently am.

All jokes about the care bear/special snowflake/sensitivity shit aside, any kid at my school woulda offed themselves or at least become depressed/highly self-critical if they were exposed to as much daily hostility from folks over twice their age as I am.

Despite our differences, I got waaaaaaay more in common with each and every boarder here than any kid at my school

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Grim over there thinking we weren't stupid immature teenage guys at one point fucking stupid immature teenage girls or something. Like the whole concept of kids being stupid little immature assholes is new lol
grim is retarded maybe if he would remove tays nuts from his eyes he would expand his mind and try new things but nope same judgmental piece of shit he tries to imitate everything killer tay does stop trying to live in an era you weren't born in or know anything about

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
grim is retarded maybe if he would remove tays nuts from his eyes he would expand his mind and try new things but nope same judgmental piece of shit he tries to imitate everything killer tay does stop trying to live in an era you weren't born in or know anything about
Ok dude, throw me a suggestion on what to try. I'm open minded, as long as it's an opportunity available to me, doesn't involve totally changing my personality, and/or I don't have a valid reason not to try it, I'll look into it and maybe give it a go.

Shoot.