Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
asks woman walking her dog what kind of newer music she's into
"oh, well that was random, uhh, i like leona lewis, katy pery... "
" PFFFT yeah you would, i could tell you were retarded at first glance, only listening to that mainstream garbage . i only listen to mobb music and that hardcore gangsta shit lol you dumb bitch fuck you"
Oddly enough there is probably a couple dozen members of this site that could pertain to lol

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
No they are literally pretty much sitting in a cabin in the middle of nowhere like a dozen of them. No one is doing anything because no one cares and it's making them mad. It's pretty hilarious actually and it's been all over the news since the first day what the fuck are you talking about lol
I saw some thread on reddit and it said "it's been two days why hasn't this been reported by any major news agencies" then the next day i finally saw it on q13 fox, and they said "a band of armed domestic terrorists", that's what im saying. Like i said i don't care at all about it lol

Nov 18, 2010
Thats true man, you're right. Shit I'm wasting my time, Ima go study for school or watch a DVD or something. I was fuckin kidding myself, thanks for opening my eyes dude.
L
Some punk ass couple keeps staring at me and laughing. I'm just about ready to beat em both down.
O
Its not weird when he took me under his wing and stood up for me the way he did. I owe him big time for that.
O
Oh well, fuck em. Ima keep slapping Mr Mafioso and hope Tay responds to my email with some good news.
O
Yeah you're prolly correct.

Alright I won't contact him again, I clearly annoyed the shit outta him. Ima quit attempting to talk to folks on facebook point blank from now on. Folks aint interested in me, Ima keep mines to myself from now on.
L

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Nah cuzz i cant ce wearing deodorant or nunnadat ask bodyspray shit, smelling like deez pussy fuckbois at skool nahmean i keep it grimey and hood i aint no faggot haven't even changed these drawers since eazy-e died C. I. P. Eazy. Da older G'z feel it killa tay says he loves my stink specially when we're real close

Nov 18, 2010
There probably is something glaringly obvious why everyone hates grim at his school besides his reprehensible childish attitude. I think you're onto something. Grim go take a shower and see if couples give you random dirty looks. Like maybe they just caught a waft of your wretched baked bean stench and involuntarily gave you the thizzface.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I need some new cologne im all out of the one i like, and i don't like this chanel platinum egoist anymore shit keeps reminding me of calvin klein eternity. Granted it's a less offensive more "premium" smelling eternity it still is pissing me off too much