Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Its not weird when he took me under his wing and stood up for me the way he did. I owe him big time for that.
That was cool of him or whatever doesn't mean that your ongoing fixation with him is any less odd because he did so. Ever think maybe there is a reason he's not replying to you anymore?

And who the fuck doesn't like sour cream pringles?
Me.

I cannot respect this opinion good sir.
You guys must have some shitty chips out there if you thing Pringles are good. But hey to each their own.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
That was cool of him or whatever doesn't mean that your ongoing fixation with him is any less odd because he did so. Ever think maybe there is a reason he's not replying to you anymore
Yeah you're prolly correct.

Alright I won't contact him again, I clearly annoyed the shit outta him. Ima quit attempting to talk to folks on facebook point blank from now on. Folks aint interested in me, Ima keep mines to myself from now on.

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Ran into nick moody again, talked awhile he seems kinda cool but i dunno how long he'll last around here. He has a whiny neighbor who just had a baby seems like she's trying to stack noise complaint after noise complaint on him lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
You ever notice only poor white people like sour cream and onion chips? Like you could just look at someone be like "yeah they like sour cream and onion chips for sure, they love that shit". They even smell like sour cream and onion chips most times, mixed with rainwater dried over dirty clothes with dog mixed in there. Like you like sc&o chips bout a 90% chance your personal hygiene is suspect its like a fact pretty much

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Try not to take this the wrong way, like I'm not trying to talk down on you or anything, do you possibly have Asperger's or something? I mean from what I can tell from what you post you seem to have 0 social skills and an extremely hard time connecting with people on any sort of social level.

I'm honestly curious if you've ever looked into it. I honestly don't think I've ever met someone who is as isolated from their peers, and it seems practically everyone else, as you come off being from your posts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Try not to take this the wrong way, like I'm not trying to talk down on you or anything, do you possibly have Asperger's or something? I mean from what I can tell from what you post you seem to have 0 social skills and an extremely hard time connecting with people on any sort of social level.

I'm honestly curious if you've ever looked into it. I honestly don't think I've ever met someone who is as isolated from their peers, and it seems practically everyone else, as you come off being from your posts.
Screw you man, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO ASSBURGERS

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Every now and then i try and say fuck ppl and i hate talking to people and am terrible at it then william206 will remind me "uhh ive seen you randomly just talk to ppl i would never approach, or randomly start conversations with ppl, you're full of shit" then im like oh yeah huh lol. My brother and my friend javier are above and beyond with that shit though i swear i can't go anywhere without them having at least one random long conversation with a stranger

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I'm not going to say im good at conversating but i can at least do the bare minimum. It's super awkward being around people and im extremely self-conscious about not saying anything. You have to at least try some kind of interaction you can't just turn your music up or stare at your phone, that's some self-centered douche shit.