Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Try not to take this the wrong way, like I'm not trying to talk down on you or anything, do you possibly have Asperger's or something? I mean from what I can tell from what you post you seem to have 0 social skills and an extremely hard time connecting with people on any sort of social level.

I'm honestly curious if you've ever looked into it. I honestly don't think I've ever met someone who is as isolated from their peers, and it seems practically everyone else, as you come off being from your posts.
No sir. I have indeed looked into this, and unlike folks with aspergers I understand what is/is not socially appropriate. Likewise I know when I see someone with aspergers acting inappropriately.

I just have next to nothing in common with these kids, and 99% of them can talk about anything out of their comfort zone of dumb charts music and reality shows

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
A dude at the theatre has Asperger's and he knows that too. Sounds like you are more talking about someone with moderate to severe Autism. Dude at the theatre also has friends, some that he's made there even, but you can tell sometimes he just doesn't pick up on certain social cues and he can be scattered brained and awkward at times.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Oh yeah i forgot how you're a fucking dumb ass who attacks people for what they like and you have this weird protective barrier around yourself to keep anyone from getting close to you, because youre too much of a sensitive little pussy to get out of your comfort zone for two minutes to experience life oh yeah forgot about that huh. Maybe it wasn't simple, maybe you really are hopeless lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
He also holds down two jobs, goes to school, and has friends he does things with man it's just weird to me that you seem to be so isolated from everyone going off your posts. Like no offense it has to be something with you not everyone else. Like even the retarded kids at my school had friends.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I dunno whats going on in Oregon and don't really care. All i know is it was pretty much blacked out of the media the first 48hrs or so then everything was "domestic terrorists" and "nutjobs" from then on out, so they must be doing something righteous if the news avoided it then moved to discredit it

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
No they are literally pretty much sitting in a cabin in the middle of nowhere like a dozen of them. No one is doing anything because no one cares and it's making them mad. It's pretty hilarious actually and it's been all over the news since the first day what the fuck are you talking about lol

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
asks woman walking her dog what kind of newer music she's into
"oh, well that was random, uhh, i like leona lewis, katy pery... "
" PFFFT yeah you would, i could tell you were retarded at first glance, only listening to that mainstream garbage . i only listen to mobb music and that hardcore gangsta shit lol you dumb bitch fuck you"