Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I used to use Davidoff cool water as a car freshener lol.... I hate that shit it smells like being 14 years old pretty much....

If you like cool water you should "graduate" to dolce and gabana light blue.. Or chanel bleu de chanel
(no jmacc)

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
50/50 on copping chanel allure homme sport eau extreme or yves saint laurent la nuit de l'homme on Friday. This will be the 2nd go round with house YSL or third time around with chanel. I'm undecided ill figure it out when i go to the mall. Leaning towards YSL

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I think if i wore cool water to work id possibly get fired. It'd get brought up in a board meeting

"Next item of business.... It seems the security gyard recently purchased some Cool Water cologne (*someone in the back guffaws in disgust, someone faints) , and is boldly doing his rounds letting that scent waft through the halls"

*random grumblings throughout the audience, someone stands up in the back*

"well i sure as hell didn't buy my home here to be around such disgusting trash, this is supposed to be a luxury environment! My bathroom freshener smells better than cool water for christ sake, i say fire him! "
*crowd roars in approval*

" Furthermore, amend the rules to add cool water to the list of illegal / prohibited items clause"
*applause, cheers*

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
There probably is something glaringly obvious why everyone hates grim at his school besides his reprehensible childish attitude. I think you're onto something. Grim go take a shower and see if couples give you random dirty looks. Like maybe they just caught a waft of your wretched baked bean stench and involuntarily gave you the thizzface.
I shower each and every morning

And yall are mistaken, folks don't hate me. They just don't like me. Theres a difference.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I broke into marshawn lynch's donk impala before. Well not really broke in, his door was open so i sat in there cause why not. He had 3 bottles of cologne in there some d&g light blue, some aqua di gio, and something else i think it was versace pour homme . Pretty much the 3 department store fragrances you smell every single day on multiple people. I was disappointed. I also put on his sticky gloves that have that rubber grip shit on it, and gripped the wheel it was pretty cool man, i felt pretty cool tbh. I didn't steal anything cause i don't steal shit

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
If i ever see him again im going to confess it.

"Hey man... I sat in your car man back when you lived at __. Yeah i saw the door open and knew it was your car so i sat in there. I thought you should know that man. It was like 3am and i was bored, and it felt like the right thing to do, but it wasn't. It was wrong, and im sorry Marshawn. Im sorry"