Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I think I've had the same bottle of dolce and gabbana for like 3 years now and it's the only one I have left. I'm surprised it doesn't smell like alcohol like butcher said. Blue de Chanel is pretty legit imo.
which one? i used to have just the regular d&g pour homme i really liked the tobacco note in it, but that note would disappear so fast, i kept having to put that cologne on like every 3 hours.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
What's a donk impala and why were you in marshawn's car.

Your story is full of holes, i cannot trust you.
its an impala with the wheel well altered to fit 28" rims on it. shit looked stupid as fuck it was a lime / neon green with an airbrush mural on the side of it that said "family 1st". i guess he'd take it to functions where he met with kids and stuff cause they liked it, but i think he gave it to someone in his fam

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
I used to use Davidoff cool water as a car freshener lol.... I hate that shit it smells like being 14 years old pretty much....

If you like cool water you should "graduate" to dolce and gabana light blue.. Or chanel bleu de chanel
(no jmacc)
i got that light blue but think i got jewed getting it off amazon the smell doesn't last long

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
copped a 6pack of coke zero and 2 dollars cash back, then grabbed a quick pick powerball. fuck it, ill pay two bucks for the chance of driving around in a white aventador 60mph on side streets while slapping slayer and yelling hail satan to random old people on the sidewalk while my favorite hooker flashes them and i throw stacks of hundred dollar bills out of the window a few days from now, why not ?

i saw they had some weird green coca cola its supposedly cane sugar + stevia combination or something that shit looked terrible

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
which one? i used to have just the regular d&g pour homme i really liked the tobacco note in it, but that note would disappear so fast, i kept having to put that cologne on like every 3 hours.
The og piss colored one in the clear bottle. It probably does fade but my sense of smell is dang near gone from being punched in the nose so many time over the years.

Cool water is mad cheap now. Saw target had the gift set for like 20 something bucks. Hard to believe it fell off that hard. I used to wear Echo by Davidoff but I think they discontinued it.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
The og piss colored one in the clear bottle. It probably does fade but my sense of smell is dang near gone from being punched in the nose so many time over the years.

Cool water is mad cheap now. Saw target had the gift set for like 20 something bucks. Hard to believe it fell off that hard. I used to wear Echo by Davidoff but I think they discontinued it.

This? this is the one i used to have, it was woodsy / peppery with some tobacco in there. id only get compliments from women like 40+ lol, they probably dug the lavender. one of those colognes you're only supposed to pick up if you're in cuddle proximity