Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Been limiting my bread intake also, only had bread 3 times in the last 9 days. Two subs and those "chicken" sandwiches last night. Probably another reason I've been feeling good, I'm used to eating bread all day every day, haven't been loading up on gluten has probably been great.

(btw I keep saying 9 days cause that's when I went cheeseburger crazy over a weekend lol felt like absolute shit on that Monday, decided fuck bad food that day.)

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Been limiting my bread intake also, only had bread 3 times in the last 9 days. Two subs and those "chicken" sandwiches last night. Probably another reason I've been feeling good, I'm used to eating bread all day every day, haven't been loading up on gluten has probably been great.

(btw I keep saying 9 days cause that's when I went cheeseburger crazy over a weekend lol felt like absolute shit on that Monday, decided fuck bad food that day.)
Oh look at you being all mother theresa with all your rich money and going to universities and shit man.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Just watched some semi truck driver repeatedly try to back down this huge ramp at the hyatt with the kick stand leg thing down, itd violently catch the top of the ramp and jerk his truck cab forward. He kept pulling forward and trying it over and over like at least ten times kept catching the cement and grating it up while the whole street started getting jammed with cars, which made him panic more. Finally i think he must've stalled the truck out or something and gave up, and ppl started going around him finally. Jeez all it would've took was one person going around to keep everything going instead they just parked to stare and make it worse on him lol. There i was too i probably should've walked over there to tell him what the prob was lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

I only overate like 80 calories on one of my days off then like 200 the next day, but somehow gained 6 pounds in those two days lol. I think it had to do with bagels and using a ton of salty seasoning on all the chicken i ate. Weighed myself this morning im back on track and actually even less than i thought i was

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Dooope, a portable Steam machine is dropping next year. Coming with 4GB of RAM and an ATI Radeon graphics card. The screen is gonna be touch screen and those weird looking gamepads on the sides will be fully configurable.

PC gaming on a handheld is awesome.

And you don't even have to think about the price, you gonna buy that shit on release.

Like I said, you rich af