Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
If you think that was over exaggerated you really need to get your head examend but my guess is you talked to a professional at least 5 times in your life on different occasions
lol fuck no, I already explained I don't trust that shit. I don't want the fucking system logging all my problems and putting them on a record, especially when history of mental health issues can be used against you.

Its already hard enough to get a job, I don't want another strike against my name.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I want to try but no way im paying $10 for a frozen pizza
Yeah it's steep but at least its good lol frozen pizzas are fucking garbage nowadays. Last time i bought a freschetta brick oven pizza which used to be the absolute best it tasted exactly like a cheapass tony's pizza, then i learned they're owned by the same ppl probably started using the same ingredients to cut corners. Fuck it its better than spending $10 on a 6ack of beer every other day lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I can't think of any frozen pizza id be willing to buy anymore, and i lived and breathed frozen pizza for years. California pizza kitchen, trash. Digiorno, super trash. Tonys, tombstone, red baron, freschetta, trash trash trash trash. Celeste and totino party pizzas, super ultra trash. Safeway / Fred Meyer / QFC store brand, trash trash trash

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I don't think its weird it dedicate a little time to the site when I need to understand this shit in order to fit in here.

A lot of shit is mentioned today that I don't understand so I gotta find the original threads and read up on it so I can understand the sicc community.

I gotta understand it before I can be a part of it.

May 14, 2002
I don't think its weird it dedicate a little time to the site when I need to understand this shit in order to fit in here.

A lot of shit is mentioned today that I don't understand so I gotta find the original threads and read up on it so I can understand the sicc community.

I gotta understand it before I can be a part of it.
That's just sad

Props: BUTCHER 206
May 14, 2002
My oven radiates way too much heat anything over 450, you need 500+ degrees to even bother with all that shit otherwise you'll just get mediocre / piss poor results for the effort. Plus making respectable dough requires 1-3 days time and im trying to eat this morning lol
Wtf 3 days to make dough? Do you live in 867 Italy or something?

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I also spend a lot of time looking for a job, is that sad? I can't find one because there's fuck all around here in terms of employment, is that sad? Theres also nothing to do in the area so I kill time online, is that sad? I kinda got no real friends or people to talk to in real life so I post up here so I got people to talk to, is that sad? Maybe I'm not always a winner but theres a reason for my actions.

Last edited:
May 14, 2002
Ok then, I guess there must be something super seriously wrong in my head then because I don't understand how reading up on some old threads when I got a lot of free time so I can understand the site better is sad.
When 99% of the people of said forum don't care nor like you and have you on ignore then yes! there is something super seriously wrong with your head. I'm glad we've a stablished that and you caught up with the rest of the people posting here.

Again, read some fucking books and gain some real knowledge which you can apply in life instead of feeding your insecure obsessive behaviors.

Props: BUTCHER 206