Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
iaoish @iaoish and the ignore listers can keep hating, I don't give a fuck. I been hated by most before the siccness and I will continue to be hated by most after the siccness.

Hate builds strong characters, popularity and acceptance breeds weak entitled douchebags.

May 14, 2002
Hummus is pretty good... I was thinking about buying a food processor so i can make my own Hummus, but mainly so i can make cauliflower rice you ever make that?
How To Make Cauliflower Rice or Couscous | The Kitchn
iaoish @iaoish
I make my hummus with a hand mixer. I bought some dope ass olive oil on the market here. Home made straight from morocco. Shit tastes like liquid olives I'm tempted to drink it, it tastes so good lol.

I never made cauliflower rice, I did see some recipes where people actually made pizza crust from cauliflower and it actually looked pretty good but I would need a dehydrator for that which I don't have.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Stop counting calories and increase your water and fiber intake.

Seriously.
I do eat a lot of fiber and drink a lot of water lol, but you can always get more i guess. Today so far i drank 12oz black tea, 12oz green tea, 12oz chai tea, and 100+ oz plain water. Pretty much every day its some kinda high fiber fruits or vegetable or a huge salad. Trying to add in more broccoli i got sick of it for awhile there.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I was trying to go this whole week with no meat and mainly fruits and vegetables but a resident gave me a couple smoked chicken thighs the other day; they were carefully trimmed and looked really good like you could instantly tell it was expensive chicken so i ate those things and don't regret it lol. Today i grabbed a shredded beef and bean burrito and now im about to buy some pizza, so much for that goal lol