Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
i dont know why people hate on garbs, theyre great. the majority of my calories for awhile were coming from nothing but garbs (Fruits) and i felt amazing. I think most people must be equating garbs with shit tier junk food like crackers and doritos and soda

Yea most junk food is all carbs but simple quick absorbable carbs which boost your energy instantly more or less but also have you come crashing down hard after that.

Fruits and veggies and stuff are almost all carbs but not processed more complex and carry those fibers with them. It's actually what our bodies needs but nowadays people don't eat so much fruit because of the sugar it contains but drink a big gulp of mountain dew lmao

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Yea most junk food is all carbs but simple quick absorbable carbs which boost your energy instantly more or less but also have you come crashing down hard after that.

Fruits and veggies and stuff are almost all carbs but not processed more complex and carry those fibers with them. It's actually what our bodies needs but nowadays people don't eat so much fruit because of the sugar it contains but drink a big gulp of mountain dew lmao
yeah someone i know said "you shouldn't be eating all that sugar throughout the day its terrible for you!" when i said i ate like 2lbs of cherries, couple apples, some other stuff through the day. no point in even arguing if they've made it this long without knowing the difference between table sugar and corn syrup and fruit sugars lol. also people somehow think eating all that fruit will give you diarrhea and gas; they must have zero fiber in their diet and are reacting to the fiber or their bodies are corked in some other way or something

May 14, 2002
oh mr rich asshole eats all high quality food while us poor folks just trying to eat a meal
I know you're not talking to me because I just have a can of beans and a spoon. I don't even have the luxury to heat up or warm those beans. But even then yes, beans are of a higher quality then a shit diarrhea vomit sandwhich but cheaper though.

May 14, 2002
yeah someone i know said "you shouldn't be eating all that sugar throughout the day its terrible for you!" when i said i ate like 2lbs of cherries, couple apples, some other stuff through the day. no point in even arguing if they've made it this long without knowing the difference between table sugar and corn syrup and fruit sugars lol. also people somehow think eating all that fruit will give you diarrhea and gas; they must have zero fiber in their diet and are reacting to the fiber or their bodies are corked in some other way or something
People are dumb man "all that sugar from all that fruit is bad for you" while drink cola and smoking a cigarette lol.
I know tons of people who when they eat a small bit of fiber of fruit get gastrointestinal problems and then blame the fruit and veg, saying they're body just can't handle them so they have to eat 'crap' so they don't get bloated and such.
There gut flora is so fucked and each and every one of them will have severe health problems in just a few years down the line.

Props: BUTCHER 206