Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
what are you talking about how do you think these commercial / retail people are making edibles? by grinding up trim and putting it in there? lol hell no all the chlorophyll and shit would destroy your gastrointestinal tract have you feeling like you had the flu and leave you couch locked and knocked unconscious, plus it'd taste kinda gnarly. they use kief / extracts then infused it into oil or butter and use that

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
ah man Nuttkase @Nuttkase im looking at uncle ikes menu they have sherbert; my brother had some of that once and randomly called me up super high mumbling on about how high he was lol. im tempted to drive all the way out there and pay a shitload of money for an eighth

Think of this as a "unicorn" strain. Rare and gorgeous, it was bred from an all-star line up, combining a rare unknown Purple Cookies phenotype with Platinum Girl Scout Cookies. It has a unique terpine profile that has an unmistakable candy-like sweetness. The taste of this smoke will have anyone’s palate asking for seconds. Although this strain is an indica-dominant hybrid, the high is clear and uplifting, great for any time of day. Simply exquisite

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2010
what are you talking about how do you think these commercial / retail people are making edibles? by grinding up trim and putting it in there? lol hell no all the chlorophyll and shit would destroy your gastrointestinal tract have you feeling like you had the flu and leave you couch locked and knocked unconscious, plus it'd taste kinda gnarly. they use kief / extracts then infused it into oil or butter and use that
1) why would you believe kah? I said that to him.
2) i grind the trim, cook it into oil/butter/milk or something with fat because thc isnt water soluble. But I think I've just cooked it too far subsequently burning away most of the THC.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i want to play some video games but i ruined my fallout3 install trying to install a bunch of mods lol. i should probably beat the witcher 3 im right at the very end i just dont feel like playing it though, not enough cool armor or weapon customization at the end and i pretty much did all the sidequests. i want to play a shooter i shoulda bought farcry when it was on sale last week