Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
That all sounds like shit.... except for the chicken.

How can you even eat that garbage? When my tits get too big ill start a fundme page asking for help to get liposuction cuz fuck salad thats why

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
because im fucking hungry as fuck man, like seriously ridiculous hungry all damn day all damn week all damn month lol. with these huge salads i can sit there and pig out for like 20 minutes straight and even with a lot of light dressing the damage is only like 200-400 calories. plus it tastes pretty good to me i like spinach and raw kale; i dont really like these spring greens though theyre kind of bitter

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
plus salad is mostly just water and vitamins anyway its a nice boost. even if you eat so much you feel like you'll be sick youll feel just fine like 10 minutes later. as opposed to when i used to pig out on french fries and chicken strips and felt like i was going to die for like 4 hours straight lol

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
because im fucking hungry as fuck man, like seriously ridiculous hungry all damn day all damn week all damn month lol. with these huge salads i can sit there and pig out for like 20 minutes straight and even with a lot of light dressing the damage is only like 200-400 calories. plus it tastes pretty good to me i like spinach and raw kale; i dont really like these spring greens though theyre kind of bitter
You need to stop eating so much and drink more beer. I only eat 2 small meals a day usually, and thats cuz the beer keeps me full and healthy, ill never have room for salad as long as there is good beer around

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Rascal Tipping

Season 16

Raising the Bar

The government installs "tip assist" on all mobility scooters, as Cartman gives an impassioned speech about his size.

about to watch this lol i dont think ive seen this episode.

and nah id rather be sober for awhile it feels better than being drunk at this point and time

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Damn.... thats why i always feel full
yeah but youre not actually using those calories lol theyre just empty calories, theyre turned directly into fat. you're probably confusing lethargy with fullness. trust me ive been eating healthy for like 10 days now im an expert in all things health related and my word is bible

Last edited:

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
this raising the bar episode of south park is fucking hilarious InfamousICON @InfamousICON lol
Its definitely fitting with that thread in the open forum... and real life sadly.

I work in a grocery store and i see these obese pieces of shit all day long, and when im doin dishes or something in the back and cant see them cuz they are sitting on their scooter and they say somethin smart i wanna punch em in the face

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
"The Cissy" lol this looks hilarious already

Getting tired of the stalls in the boys' room being occupied, Eric Cartman puts a bow on his woolly hat and claims to be transgender – which he pronounces "transginger" – in order to use the girls' toilets at school. Principal Victoria is unimpressed, but Mr. Garrison advises her to give in to avoid the scandal Cartman is almost certain to cause. The girls however are disgusted at Cartman's presence in their toilets, so the school compromises by installing a very fancy transgender toilet in the janitor's room.

Last edited: