Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
he supposedly "cant get high from edibles" and claims its because he doesnt have enough body fat for the thc to attach to, says that he's eaten like 5 super strong weed brownies at a time that get other people super high and he doesnt feel shit, and always has all these examples of how they dont work on him at all, and we've argued about it because i dont believe it at all lol and thats not how edibles work but whatever
Ive only got high 1/5 times but holy shit did i get high. I was drinking beers and edibles never worked before so i ate like 4 cupcakes. I realize now i was high but i thought it was just the beer buzz at that time. After like an hour or two i ate another 2, then another 10min i said fuck it and ate 2 more.
I was like a tweaker, the washing machine bangs on the wall sometimes if it is over stuffed, it had me freaking out thinking it was gonna bust through the wall. I even called down other people to listen, they all said i was retarded. Then i wanted fast food but couldnt even stand properly or stop smiling. My bro offered to take me but all i would do is smile or laugh and not respond.

Then i passed out, woke up at 2am so fucking high, i felt like i was gonna die and didnt fall back asleep til like 7am lmao

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
what are you talking about how do you think these commercial / retail people are making edibles? by grinding up trim and putting it in there? lol hell no all the chlorophyll and shit would destroy your gastrointestinal tract have you feeling like you had the flu and leave you couch locked and knocked unconscious, plus it'd taste kinda gnarly. they use kief / extracts then infused it into oil or butter and use that

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
ah man Nuttkase @Nuttkase im looking at uncle ikes menu they have sherbert; my brother had some of that once and randomly called me up super high mumbling on about how high he was lol. im tempted to drive all the way out there and pay a shitload of money for an eighth

Think of this as a "unicorn" strain. Rare and gorgeous, it was bred from an all-star line up, combining a rare unknown Purple Cookies phenotype with Platinum Girl Scout Cookies. It has a unique terpine profile that has an unmistakable candy-like sweetness. The taste of this smoke will have anyone’s palate asking for seconds. Although this strain is an indica-dominant hybrid, the high is clear and uplifting, great for any time of day. Simply exquisite

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2010
what are you talking about how do you think these commercial / retail people are making edibles? by grinding up trim and putting it in there? lol hell no all the chlorophyll and shit would destroy your gastrointestinal tract have you feeling like you had the flu and leave you couch locked and knocked unconscious, plus it'd taste kinda gnarly. they use kief / extracts then infused it into oil or butter and use that
1) why would you believe kah? I said that to him.
2) i grind the trim, cook it into oil/butter/milk or something with fat because thc isnt water soluble. But I think I've just cooked it too far subsequently burning away most of the THC.

Props: BUTCHER 206