Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

Nuttkase @Nuttkase
I've only ever had one thing from Royal Tree and that was Middlefork and it was so sticky it made my grinder seal shut lol. I want to try more of their strains. They are pretty much the competitor for Phat Panda. Around the same prices, both come in jars, etc. I really liked the Middlefork a lot, how's the Sherbet?

Props: BUTCHER 206
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
holy fu k that was harsh as fuck about his kids burrying him lmao almost too harsh like uncomfortable lmaooooo
What's sad is it's true though, how many 5'7" 350lb people you meet past age 50? The older he gets too the harder it is to lose weight, dude will probably surpass 400 before he's 45.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I've only ever had one thing from Royal Tree and that was Middlefork and it was so sticky it made my grinder seal shut lol. I want to try more of their strains. They are pretty much the competitor for Phat Panda. Around the same prices, both come in jars, etc. I really liked the Middlefork a lot, how's the Sherbet?
i vaped a little bit got fuckin ripped lol i have no tolerance right now though. the taste is incredible and the high is pretty clean

ive been zoned out watching the wolf of wall street