Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
Stopped by Kinder's in Benicia and grabbed two BBQ chicken leg quarters, some mac & cheese and corn on the cob and I'm gonna wash it down with some iced coffee from 7-11, #abc x 4 (chicken/cheese/corn/coffee) #thanku.
have you tried Kimono's in Benicia? Benihana style and sushi rolls pretty good where papas use to be

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
i vaped a little bit got fuckin ripped lol i have no tolerance right now though. the taste is incredible and the high is pretty clean

ive been zoned out watching the wolf of wall street
I'll have to pick some up if they still got it next time I go. Did you hit up Ike's or somewhere else? Next time I go I'm probably only going to pick up like four grams of buds and going to stock up on hash/hash oil and kief.

Props: BUTCHER 206

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nov 18, 2010
Pouya can rap decently well his voice and whole vibe is just pretty corny. Pretty sure dude is Persian or some shit.

Florida got a lot of dope music coming out of it right now in my opinion, not a fan of that kid though.
Denzel curry, young simmie, azizi gibson etc theyre all pretty hit and miss but their dope songs really go.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Denzel is dope as fuck in my opinion, as is Azizi Gibson. Simmie is alright, same with Robb Banks. Robb can be dope I just don't think the dude takes his music too seriously and the whole being Shaggy's kid thing after lying about it took away a lot of his hype.

SpaceGhostPurrp was killing it production wise for awhile there but then he become a bipolar diva that starts shit with all his current and old friends and his new music has been awful, even production wise.

Denzel and Kodak Black though I fuck with tough.

Some of the older Metro Zu stuff was cool too but those dude's kinda got boring quick to me.

Feb 8, 2006
Denzel is dope as fuck in my opinion, as is Azizi Gibson. Simmie is alright, same with Robb Banks. Robb can be dope I just don't think the dude takes his music too seriously and the whole being Shaggy's kid thing after lying about it took away a lot of his hype.

SpaceGhostPurrp was killing it production wise for awhile there but then he become a bipolar diva that starts shit with all his current and old friends and his new music has been awful, even production wise.

Denzel and Kodak Black though I fuck with tough.

Some of the older Metro Zu stuff was cool too but those dude's kinda got boring quick to me.

your like the wizard of rap knowledge
if nuttkase hasn't heard it, it doesn't exist

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
That song is dope but the album cover is corny as fuck

Thats BIGSBY @BIGSBY 's facial expression after Gemini roasted him.
Lol @ this waste of life tryin to take shots at anyone, when did I get roasted I must of missed it.