Free Taji!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2007
you a ho ass nigga. you really think im a girl hahaha ight if you say so with your wannabe stalker status ass. stay your lil bitch ass on the net you fucking faggot trying to find peoples indentity. stay the fuck outta cali we got enough gays in the city, we dont need no more silly nigga. keep doin your album reviews you fat ugly no pussy gettin FAGGOT hahahah i will clown you all day brah with your 10000 post silly faggot. this a full time job for you huh but you workin for free you broke ass nigga LOL keep it comin

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
so back to what this thread was about, what is he locked up for?
exactly? thats what we trying to find out and all Taji's "friends" dropping clues hasnt given any real info lol its not for this its not for that....what the fuck is he in for? saying it dont make him guilty

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
i was hahahahaha'ing too... lookin at your profile picture. i like your jacket,, how much it cost you at the flea market?
why don't you tell the BART forum how hard you were talking to me on my cpixel page. why don't you tell them how you couldn't wait to "slap my reading glassess off my face nigga!!" and how you were going to "murk me, son!!". why don't you tell them how i told you more than 24 hours in advance that i was going to be at hooters in dublin on friday october 5th 2006, only to end up with you not showing up. your excuse? "i'm not on the internet everyday!!" (which is funny, because you were on my cpixel page for 3 consecutive days in a row before that, and you more than likely didn't post anything during the weekend to give me the impression that you really didn't see my invitation on time) and "i'm not going to square ass dublin, yaddimean!! come to richmond and get laid out on a stretcher nigga!!" why don't you tell the BART forum how i asked you for a picture of you holding a piece of paper with your street name and block number written on it, but instead, you responded with nothing but "nigga this", "nigga that", and "come to richmond nigga! you won't come to richmond nigga!!"? and then when i told you that i'm not going to go out of my way to richmond, a city of 100,000 people, asking random chinese muthafuckas if they were the one who posted messages in my cpixel page, and then you responded with "haha i knew you were a bitch!! thats right, you better give me 50 feet, or better yet 50 miles, and don't you dare come to the bay or you'll end up on a stretcher, NIGGA!!!!!"

ladies and gentlemen... what i have posted above is 100% true, and for good measure, i put it on 3 dead grandparents.

by the way gayjing707, what do you mean by "stay out of the bay"? let me tell you something punk, i'll come and go to the bay area as i please, and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

and as far as your question goes. i got the jacket at champ sports and it cost me around $30 i think... $40 at most. why did you think i got it at a flea market? further more, are you implying that you like clothes that came from charitable tax exempt organizations, since you like my jacket and thought i got it at a flea market?

::

May 5, 2005
why don't you tell the BART forum how hard you were talking to me on my cpixel page. why don't you tell them how you couldn't wait to "slap my reading glassess off my face nigga!!" and how you were going to "murk me, son!!". why don't you tell them how i told you more than 24 hours in advance that i was going to be at hooters in dublin on friday october 5th 2006, only to end up with you not showing up. your excuse? "i'm not on the internet everyday!!" (which is funny, because you were on my cpixel page for 3 consecutive days in a row before that, and you more than likely didn't post anything during the weekend to give me the impression that you really didn't see my invitation on time) and "i'm not going to square ass dublin, yaddimean!! come to richmond and get laid out on a stretcher nigga!!" why don't you tell the BART forum how i asked you for a picture of you holding a piece of paper with your street name and block number written on it, but instead, you responded with nothing but "nigga this", "nigga that", and "come to richmond nigga! you won't come to richmond nigga!!"? and then when i told you that i'm not going to go out of my way to richmond, a city of 100,000 people, asking random chinese muthafuckas if they were the one who posted messages in my cpixel page, and then you responded with "haha i knew you were a bitch!! thats right, you better give me 50 feet, or better yet 50 miles, and don't you dare come to the bay or you'll end up on a stretcher, NIGGA!!!!!"

ladies and gentlemen... what i have posted above is 100% true, and for good measure, i put it on 3 dead grandparents.

by the way gayjing707, what do you mean by "stay out of the bay"? let me tell you something punk, i'll come and go to the bay area as i please, and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

and as far as your question goes. i got the jacket at champ sports and it cost me around $30 i think... $40 at most. why did you think i got it at a flea market? further more, are you implying that you like clothes that came from charitable tax exempt organizations, since you like my jacket and thought i got it at a flea market?

*Dead* LMBAO!!!!!!

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
seriously jingy jing. why are you doing this to yourself? why? you know that no matter what you say, and no matter what you do, i'm just going to end up taking your head clean off your shoulders. fuck it, i just got back from work, and it's a long ways from 8PM, so let me grab my hacksaw and lets get right down to business.

LOL you mad? frist, you just a scrub ass nigga that gettin the story twisted tryin to make me look like a fool like i said all that. second, i was talkin to that nigga hurrache bout stayin out the bay but your faggot ass needa stay away to BITCH cause you will get laid out "in a stretcher" you lil scrawny ass bitch. but you is hella fitted tho,with your 4xl bummy ass jacket that niggas use to wear in 99.. dunno why you got a 4xl tall tee to go wit it, you still small as fuck
young man, don't get overtly ambitious. you were given the chance to "lay me on a stretcher" but you didn't go through with it. i wonder why. and get the fuck out of here with that "jacket that niggas used to wear in 99" shit. i've BEEN seeing people wear that shit. the t-shirt i'm wearing is 2XL and has been shrunk in the wash ahhahahahaha so much for your "small as fuck" comment huh? try 5'11 and 190 pounds. and by the way, what heterosexual reason do you have for examining my "body type" and clothing in such detail, you psychopathic glutton for sperm?

LOL why you tryin to make me out to be some lil hyphy ass bopper sayin "yadidimean" and for good measure you put it on your 3 dead grandparents like that mean shit? oh SHIT?!!! this nigga just put it on his 3 dead grandparents!! the shit HAS to be true. you a fucking homo tryin to analyze shit and make shit up. at least you got one bum to *LHBAO* tho
look, whether or not i put that "yaddamean" on there for added comedic effect is IRRELEVANT. because when you take that away, you still look stupid as fuck.

^^ bullshit, this nigga on one if this shit happen in 06 he still remmber it like that? WRONG!! why you crying over spilled milk, it affect you that bad? if the shit happen in 06 you still crying over it huh hahahah..these dudes over here catchin feelings i obviously hurt your feelings
just like you caught feelings when you sent out this PM to hurrache just 2 days ago, huh?

SUP BITCH NIGGA
SUP LIL BITCH FIRST I AINT NO CARPET RIDING NIGGA YOU FUCKING HO ASS NIGGA SECOND YOU AINT NOTHIN BUT A BITCH TAKE MY ADVICE AND SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU NO MONEY HAVING PIECE OF SHIT I WOULD GET DDT'D? YOU A FUCKINGFAGGOT STAY YOUR OLD ASS ON THE NET YOU MARK ASS BITCH YOU WILL GET KNOCKED OUT OR MORE BITCH ASS NIGGA. DONT GET RACIST EITHER IT AINT ABOUT RACE BITCHHHHH KEEP DOIN YOUR ALBUM REVIEWS YOU FUCKING GROUPIE AINT NO ONE MAD BUT YOU NIGGA FUCKING FAGGOT
"I MIGHT BE TYPING IN ALL CAPS, HURLING ALL TYPES OF INSULTS, AND EVEN THREATENING VIOLENCE TOWARDS YOU, BUT BELIEVE YOU ME BUDDY, I AM SOOOOO NOT MAD!!!"

get the fuck out of here you urinary apparatus ass muthafucka ahahahhahaha

dont be mad lil nigga.
hahaha... seriously, telling other people that they're mad for the millionth time isn't desperate... it's pathetic.

and you need to quit makin shit up. fucking faggot. you got no credibility on here bitch.
okay, you've twisted my arm enough. lets get down to the bottom of this "making shit up" business. i dedicate these screen caps to the memory of my 3 dead grandparents. this ones for you :*)

read this. look at the IP address for your clever "fagulentgays" posts. and then look at the IP address at the bottom of the photo below.

now you tell me. am i making this shit up?

oh and if anyone reading this is interested... you see the e-mail address in the screen cap above? click here and click the "email" button in the "find a friend" field. type in the e-mail address that is shown in the screen cap and hit the "find" button. now tell me who's photo you see?

yeah and your jacket.. that shit flossin mang...that stichting on it is fucking suacy brah step your fit game up ya bum. you look like a wannabe ass ghetto clown in your picture id take that shit off you clown.. like ima take you serious, look at you nigga.
okay, look. lets say for the sake of the argument that my clothes are "sooo 1999!!!". well at least i can go to macy's and fix that. but while you're trying your very hardest, god bless your little heart, to make me feel uneasy about my choice of clothing for the night i took that photo so many fortnights ago, here i am tearing your head the fuck off for something more severe than a "E! network fashion violation"... first you say "i can't wait to slap your reading glasses off NIGGA!!" and when you were given the chance to, you skipped out on it and then said "i'm not going to square ass dublin NIGGA!!"? i mean, at least you could've said "i have plans on october 5th 2006 at 6 PM, so i'll take a rain check, thank you very much NIGGA!!" then i would've given you the benefit of a doubt.

but here's the real kick in the ass. you said you COULDN'T WAIT. and then what happens? you have a change of heart like jayceon taylor and say "i'm not going to square ass dublin NIGGA!! you're 25 years old, shouldn't you be married aHaeeaHaeAehaea!!" as if dublin being a square ass town is a valid reason to not come here and make good on some shit you said you COULDN'T WAIT to do.

and wow... after reading the screen cap above, you also said "hahahahha omg 0mgzzzz you're not real!! you're not from the street NIGGA!!" lol really? in light of all this, you're speaking on MY solidarity?

oh yea and why would i tell "the BART forum" anything? you the bitch tryin to post up some bullshit for everyone to see for what? lol hella funny.. you the type to snitch brah.. stay the fuck away from me wit that S on ya chest ya bitch ass snitch ass nigga. tryin to cause a scene like a woman.. LOL fucking sissy
get the fuck out of here you cream puff. now this shit here is just pure lunacy. dumb muthafuckas always wanting to throw the "snitch jacket" thing around. first of all, don't tell me what the fuck a "snitch" would do. second of all, i've BEEN in that situation. have you ever risked your freedom and college education for a person you barely knew? no? then shut the fuck up.

and who the fuck go to hooters to meet up you piece of shit lol you silly as fuck i gotta laugh at that.
i told you to meet me there because thats where i was going that night. do you think i'm going to go out of the way for you, not knowing whether or not you'd show up (which you didn't)?

oh and this faggot chop banned me too i remember you now. fucking pussy bannin niggas..
oh i did? funny you say that, because i DON'T have the privilege to ban people and i never have. and even if i did, i wouldn't ban you. you know why? it's more fun to shit on you when you're able to respond and dig yourself into a deeper hole.

hahaha you a clown brah just like your picture..that better be ya costume for tonight, what are you a broke ass pimp? HAPPY HALLOWEEN MUTHAFUCKA LOL oh yea im done with this, if you clowns wanna continue, pm me. i know you mad now but i aint!
uh huh... i'll bet you had the most jovial grin on your face when you typed this to me, huh?

"
call me a dog eater to my face nigga,
i'll come to stockton and put a bullet in your head!!! hehehehe
"

case in point. DONE.

muthafucka.

Oct 31, 2008
To all that bullshit some of you talkin miss me mayne! i got hella music wit m lil brah and he is a good dude. hatin gets you no where. Put yourself in his shoes. most nggaz a be shytin they pants right now! Lets keep shyt positive and my lil homie in our prayers. whats cold,is my new video ft taj-he-spitz also hd my potna P.S.D ON it too. niggaz doin bids. keep ya head up nd mouth shut!

PCOAT PIE-RX RECORDZ/WISEMEN ENT