Free Taji!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
poor kid.

you don't get arrested and get 7 years right away. that isn't how it works unless he was on bail fighting a case. regardless its terrible to see a wasted talent with no direction. good luck.

May 20, 2008
7years tho my nig? thats all bad,no matter the age.keep yo head up

hope he aint kill nobody,gotta be solid out here rain sleet or snow..alot of cats gettin caught up nowadays,its sad

MFOH

Sicc OG
Aug 9, 2006
upload that mothafukka....thas the only shit wit taji i aint got

n what u mean dont make it public...the nigga went down for suttin way more serious then weed. he on camra smoken weed wit me i dun think he trippen off it bein public

i talked to his baby mama today...he in fo 7 years
so where the support? u fuckin fake bum ass nigga i'll let dude know about you

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
OK I just got off the phone with DJ Pimp who just got off the phone with AP.9 who just got off the phone with Pakistan Dan who just got off of AIM with Portuguese Godfather.

Looks like Taj is doing 10 years for ripping the warning label off his mattress!

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
what do you think your doing????? You speaking on people you dont know(ME)

Your a joke who gives a fuck how many post i got i been on here since 2003 and used to do album reviews so take taht bullshit somewhere else trash also come smack me through a computer screen, I would ddt your monkey ass...

im sure you dont know taji so sit your ass down somewere broke muthafucka and stay in the groupies place.

this nigga name is bayjing (sound to close to Gaydingling), take your magic carpet riding ass somewhere else you 711 slushy making square no street smart having muthafucka.
lollllll

::

Jul 3, 2008
yea they wasnt sellin em mothafukkas out in sac...
las time i was in berkley n frisco they aint had em in rasputins ether

May 31, 2006
yeah i herd taj got 7 years as well.... thats all bad man..... TAJI is by far one of the cleanest spitters out.... I hope he pushes thru and gets out early for good behavior and keeps its pushin with the music

Jun 2, 2005
LOL i aint no girl you dumb ass nigga, the fuck you postin a ugly bitch sayin its me hahahahha take yo old ass outta here bruh find me in vallejo or the rich anyday of the week BITCH silly nigga
Don't even argue with that buster ass internet-type dude. Dude loves to talk all thay gay sh*t behind his computer, talking about what yo bitch is going to do with or to him, cuzz is a buster and he knows it... I've been telling cuzz to come out here to cali and catch this fade, but he is just going to keep typing and talking all that hoe sh*t....

...back to the subject Free Taji...better yet "Free you Mind" and go bump that Ice Cube "Hood Mentality" 1600 times...