Free Taji!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 21, 2006
seriously jingy jing. why are you doing this to yourself? why? you know that no matter what you say, and no matter what you do, i'm just going to end up taking your head clean off your shoulders. fuck it, i just got back from work, and it's a long ways from 8PM, so let me grab my hacksaw and lets get right down to business.

young man, don't get overtly ambitious. you were given the chance to "lay me on a stretcher" but you didn't go through with it. i wonder why. and get the fuck out of here with that "jacket that niggas used to wear in 99" shit. i've BEEN seeing people wear that shit. the t-shirt i'm wearing is 2XL and has been shrunk in the wash ahhahahahaha so much for your "small as fuck" comment huh? try 5'11 and 190 pounds. and by the way, what heterosexual reason do you have for examining my "body type" and clothing in such detail, you psychopathic glutton for sperm?

look, whether or not i put that "yaddamean" on there for added comedic effect is IRRELEVANT. because when you take that away, you still look stupid as fuck.

just like you caught feelings when you sent out this PM to hurrache just 2 days ago, huh?

"I MIGHT BE TYPING IN ALL CAPS, HURLING ALL TYPES OF INSULTS, AND EVEN THREATENING VIOLENCE TOWARDS YOU, BUT BELIEVE YOU ME BUDDY, I AM SOOOOO NOT MAD!!!"

get the fuck out of here you urinary apparatus ass muthafucka ahahahhahaha

hahaha... seriously, telling other people that they're mad for the millionth time isn't desperate... it's pathetic.

okay, you've twisted my arm enough. lets get down to the bottom of this "making shit up" business. i dedicate these screen caps to the memory of my 3 dead grandparents. this ones for you :*)

read this. look at the IP address for your clever "fagulentgays" posts. and then look at the IP address at the bottom of the photo below.

now you tell me. am i making this shit up?

oh and if anyone reading this is interested... you see the e-mail address in the screen cap above? click here and click the "email" button in the "find a friend" field. type in the e-mail address that is shown in the screen cap and hit the "find" button. now tell me who's photo you see?

okay, look. lets say for the sake of the argument that my clothes are "sooo 1999!!!". well at least i can go to macy's and fix that. but while you're trying your very hardest, god bless your little heart, to make me feel uneasy about my choice of clothing for the night i took that photo so many fortnights ago, here i am tearing your head the fuck off for something more severe than a "E! network fashion violation"... first you say "i can't wait to slap your reading glasses off NIGGA!!" and when you were given the chance to, you skipped out on it and then said "i'm not going to square ass dublin NIGGA!!"? i mean, at least you could've said "i have plans on october 5th 2006 at 6 PM, so i'll take a rain check, thank you very much NIGGA!!" then i would've given you the benefit of a doubt.

but here's the real kick in the ass. you said you COULDN'T WAIT. and then what happens? you have a change of heart like jayceon taylor and say "i'm not going to square ass dublin NIGGA!! you're 25 years old, shouldn't you be married aHaeeaHaeAehaea!!" as if dublin being a square ass town is a valid reason to not come here and make good on some shit you said you COULDN'T WAIT to do.

and wow... after reading the screen cap above, you also said "hahahahha omg 0mgzzzz you're not real!! you're not from the street NIGGA!!" lol really? in light of all this, you're speaking on MY solidarity?

get the fuck out of here you cream puff. now this shit here is just pure lunacy. dumb muthafuckas always wanting to throw the "snitch jacket" thing around. first of all, don't tell me what the fuck a "snitch" would do. second of all, i've BEEN in that situation. have you ever risked your freedom and college education for a person you barely knew? no? then shut the fuck up.

i told you to meet me there because thats where i was going that night. do you think i'm going to go out of the way for you, not knowing whether or not you'd show up (which you didn't)?

oh i did? funny you say that, because i DON'T have the privilege to ban people and i never have. and even if i did, i wouldn't ban you. you know why? it's more fun to shit on you when you're able to respond and dig yourself into a deeper hole.

uh huh... i'll bet you had the most jovial grin on your face when you typed this to me, huh?

"
call me a dog eater to my face nigga,
i'll come to stockton and put a bullet in your head!!! hehehehe
"

case in point. DONE.

muthafucka.

::
FUCKING OWNED... CASE CLOSED! CHOP!! YOU DONE CLAPPED AT THIS BEEZIE, AND DIDNT MISS A SHOT!

Sep 19, 2006
seriously jingy jing. why are you doing this to yourself? why? you know that no matter what you say, and no matter what you do, i'm just going to end up taking your head clean off your shoulders. fuck it, i just got back from work, and it's a long ways from 8PM, so let me grab my hacksaw and lets get right down to business.

young man, don't get overtly ambitious. you were given the chance to "lay me on a stretcher" but you didn't go through with it. i wonder why. and get the fuck out of here with that "jacket that niggas used to wear in 99" shit. i've BEEN seeing people wear that shit. the t-shirt i'm wearing is 2XL and has been shrunk in the wash ahhahahahaha so much for your "small as fuck" comment huh? try 5'11 and 190 pounds. and by the way, what heterosexual reason do you have for examining my "body type" and clothing in such detail, you psychopathic glutton for sperm?

look, whether or not i put that "yaddamean" on there for added comedic effect is IRRELEVANT. because when you take that away, you still look stupid as fuck.

just like you caught feelings when you sent out this PM to hurrache just 2 days ago, huh?

"I MIGHT BE TYPING IN ALL CAPS, HURLING ALL TYPES OF INSULTS, AND EVEN THREATENING VIOLENCE TOWARDS YOU, BUT BELIEVE YOU ME BUDDY, I AM SOOOOO NOT MAD!!!"

hahaha... seriously, telling other people that they're mad for the millionth time isn't desperate... it's pathetic.

okay, you've twisted my arm enough. lets get down to the bottom of this "making shit up" business. i dedicate these screen caps to the memory of my 3 dead grandparents. this ones for you :*)

read this. look at the IP address for your clever "fagulentgays" posts. and then look at the IP address at the bottom of the photo below.

oh and if anyone reading this is interested... you see the e-mail address in the screen cap above? click here and click the "email" button in the "find a friend" field. type in the e-mail address that is shown in the screen cap and hit the "find" button. now tell me who's photo you see?

okay, look. lets say for the sake of the argument that my clothes are "sooo 1999!!!". well at least i can go to macy's and fix that. but while you're trying your very hardest, god bless your little heart, to make me feel uneasy about my choice of clothing for the night i took that photo so many fortnights ago, here i am tearing your head the fuck off for something more severe than a "E! network fashion violation"... first you say "i can't wait to slap your reading glasses off NIGGA!!" and when you were given the chance to, you skipped out on it and then said "i'm not going to square ass dublin NIGGA!!"? i mean, at least you could've said "i have plans on october 5th 2006 at 6 PM, so i'll take a rain check, thank you very much NIGGA!!" then i would've given you the benefit of a doubt.

but here's the real kick in the ass. you said you COULDN'T WAIT. and then what happens? you have a change of heart like jayceon taylor and say "i'm not going to square ass dublin NIGGA!! you're 25 years old, shouldn't you be married aHaeeaHaeAehaea!!" as if dublin being a square ass town is a valid reason to not come here and make good on some shit you said you COULDN'T WAIT to do.

and wow... after reading the screen cap above, you also said "hahahahha omg 0mgzzzz you're not real!! you're not from the street NIGGA!!" lol really? in light of all this, you're speaking on MY solidarity?

get the fuck out of here you cream puff. now this shit here is just pure lunacy. dumb muthafuckas always wanting to throw the "snitch jacket" thing around. first of all, don't tell me what the fuck a "snitch" would do. second of all, i've BEEN in that situation. have you ever risked your freedom and college education for a person you barely knew? no? then shut the fuck up.

i told you to meet me there because thats where i was going that night. do you think i'm going to go out of the way for you, not knowing whether or not you'd show up (which you didn't)?

oh i did? funny you say that, because i DON'T have the privilege to ban people and i never have. and even if i did, i wouldn't ban you. you know why? it's more fun to shit on you when you're able to respond and dig yourself into a deeper hole.

uh huh... i'll bet you had the most jovial grin on your face when you typed this to me, huh?

"
"

case in point. DONE.

muthafucka.

aye.. but you still gay as fuck though to me LOL

Apr 13, 2007
www.myspace.com

"
"

case in point. DONE.

muthafucka.

WOW

IM SLAPPIN BRA'S MUSIC

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
aye.. but you still gay as fuck though to me LOL
your ability to hold back on posting a long winded pointless "nigga" filled post after you clearly stated "i'm done with this shit" impresses me. good job young lad.

but any how, I'M done. now do yourself a favor. from now on, when somebody tries to clown you, don't even think of saying "come to the rich or vallejo and get laid out on a stretcher, but i won't show you my picture, nigga you got to get your 'where in richmond is carmen sandiego' on to find me brah!! best of luck, gumshoe!!" or anything related to it, or i will be back here to break my foot off in your ass.

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
Its that all you got?

You one stupid muthafucka the only words in your vocab you know is NIGGA, BITCH, FUCK, ASS, FAGGOT.your the perfect example on why kids should stay in grade school.

With this chizzled stomach Im far from fat, how am I broke when I drive a 2008 mercades benz 300(i posted pictures of it when i first got it on here too) so try again.

After reading all your posts your nothing but a ringling dingling brothers fool I came to conclusion you ugly bi focal wearing, limited vocabulary, puss nose, lassie looking Chinease broad that wanna be down or should I say wanna be urban or black.

Remember just bc you had black dick in your mouth dont give you the excuse to have it come out your mouth .

Remember real muthafuckas dont make death threats or threats over the internet in private messages. Real muthafuckas stay silent and do it.

I thought you wasnt mad..... lmao not only are you a ugly big nose cheif jay strongbow looking hoe but your a liar too.

Get the fuck outta here you been owned 3x over. Since you claim your not the female (whos ip address is the same as your siccness account i must say) and you want us to meet you then post a picture(whick i already did) so we can know who to meet.
mayne shut the fuck up. all you do is run your mouth like a bitch at a hair salon.
you should listen to yourself bro.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
dont be mad cause i get bitches.and hillbilly huh?hahah born raised and grew in vallejo.no hillbilly here
one time i was driving on springs road (there was some sort of new store next to that huge asian supermarket spot) and i saw colombo. that dude look like a strait vallejo white boy.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Lol Chop Let Em Have It

Im Lovin All This Exposin, Shit Makes My Day

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
oh and if anyone reading this is interested... you see the e-mail address in the screen cap above? click here and click the "email" button in the "find a friend" field. type in the e-mail address that is shown in the screen cap and hit the "find" button. now tell me who's photo you see
thoroughly impressed

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
what new store is that?and why didnt you say hello?
in the parking lot of that asian supermarket right there. bank of america parking lot. you post your pic on the net is why i knew what you looked like. come up to you and say "sup bro, i saw you on the internet"? yup. prolly not happenin. lol.