Free Taji!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
if you dont personally know him why would you say something so stupid?
I was just kidding when i said dude was getting his ass beat you stupid doo dooo dumb lemon lames. Keep it coming(thats what some yall niggas girl be telling me)

thats like me sayin youd get your ass beat in jail. and you would. get my point?

Ill get beat up while you get butt fucked by a gang of niggas. get my point

Sep 19, 2006
I was just kidding when i said dude was getting his ass beat you stupid doo dooo dumb lemon lames. Keep it coming(thats what some yall niggas girl be telling me)

Ill get beat up while you get butt fucked by a gang of niggas. get my point
shut the fuck up with your 10 thousand post you silly ass nigga i will slap the shit out you faggot. dont speak on people you dont know, thats my point you lil BITCH

Feb 8, 2003
shut the fuck up with your 10 thousand post you silly ass nigga i will slap the shit out you faggot. dont speak on people you dont know, thats my point you lil BITCH

what do you think your doing????? You speaking on people you dont know(ME)

Your a joke who gives a fuck how many post i got i been on here since 2003 and used to do album reviews so take taht bullshit somewhere else trash also come smack me through a computer screen, I would ddt your monkey ass...

im sure you dont know taji so sit your ass down somewere broke muthafucka and stay in the groupies place.

this nigga name is bayjing (sound to close to Gaydingling), take your magic carpet riding ass somewhere else you 711 slushy making square no street smart having muthafucka.

Jul 3, 2008
that nigga taj he slippin. las time i kicked it wit him he seemed like he jus focused on his music...we made sum music n shit...that nigga prolly got posession knowin him but iono for sure

FREE TAJ HE.....HE GOT GOOD WEED

Jul 3, 2008
upload that mothafukka....thas the only shit wit taji i aint got

n what u mean dont make it public...the nigga went down for suttin way more serious then weed. he on camra smoken weed wit me i dun think he trippen off it bein public

i talked to his baby mama today...he in fo 7 years

Jan 13, 2007

n what u mean dont make it public...the nigga went down for suttin way more serious then weed. he on camra smoken weed wit me i dun think he trippen off it bein public

all bad that dude had talent

Oct 19, 2008

lol, muthafucca want his album uploaded & airin' out taji's bizz

WTF?

Jul 3, 2008
u dont kno me brah...a dude caint be mixed? fuck outa here

i aint airin shit out...a lot of people kno wut happnd

i aint finna tell yall wut he went down fo cuz thats doin a lil too much, but chyeah

if yall wanna write that nigga go on his myspace...shits on there, i guess he wants sum mail

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
dam dude just posted on here about 2 weeks ago how the fuck he get convicted so fast

p.s. aint dude a youngsta like 18 or 20 ?

yeah some dude had posted up a beat and he was trying to get it to some big name rappers but HE SPITS picked it up