FELLAS: would you suck dick for a million bucks?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

would u suck dick for a million bucks?

• Hell yeah million Bucks im set for life now

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • OMG no no amount of money

Votes: 47 77.0%
  • Im too ashamed of my man hood to admit it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fuck I do it for free now

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
Train1983 said:
Nope, I couldnt live myself afterwards...Though it's a million dollars and I could use it, I cant miss what I never had...I didnt have a million for 22 years of my life and Im still smiling..I would be quick to help the homie spend it if he did though :)
I dig dat... I'd manage the gay dude at my job... and get my 15% and consultation fee. It's hella shit I can do for a million if I'm sacraficing myself respect and pride, but sucking dicks isn't one of em. I can do cartwheels and dick ride 50 and shit on Game while running with G-Unit and get paid just as fast!

Jun 27, 2002
thatguy said:
not even 4 the ownership of microsoft, shits down right discusting

for that amoutn i could simply pay to have anyone who ever knew anything about it killed and never found....with a couple dead bodies on my conscience and a couple hundred billion in the bank...all can be forgotten in time....you damn right...

" look there he goes, that dick suckin faggot muthafucka sucked dick for money...look at him....damn that a clean ass Lambo he drivin...are those diamond encrusted gold 20's on his shit?....why he throwin money out the window like that laughin....damn......." Hey dogg...its me ya homie from back in the day...wait up....can i roll wit you man. can i hang wit ya can i be down man whats up"

Apr 5, 2005
Mr. ViNN707 said:
I won't lie I'd consider it...lol But I'd have to say no not for any amount of money because I just couldnt do it... It would be impossible for me to bring myself to do it. The money would be nice but I'd rather make my money like a man then like a bitch.

hahaha you just said you'd consider it. So i'm assuming it's possible!

Dec 5, 2005
wo wo wo...... i will not even want to take a look at a cock, i wouldnt even want to get close to one, they got to have be within 10 mile radius of me.......suck dick? NOOOO

Feb 23, 2003
bayflip said:
i love how so many guys are that homophobe that they say they wouldnt do it for 1 million bucks

its the age old question guys get.

would u suck dick for 1 million bucks
YOU SHOULD BE BANNED!!!

Apr 20, 2005
no one with self respect would, thats some gay ass shit you would have to live with for the rest of your life, id rather die in a shootout robbin a bank

Jun 2, 2002
wow...no. i'm shocked that anybody even admitted that they would.

plus, nobody knows what they'd do until they saw the money...and the dick hahahahah....fags.