FELLAS: would you suck dick for a million bucks?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

would u suck dick for a million bucks?

• Hell yeah million Bucks im set for life now

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • OMG no no amount of money

Votes: 47 77.0%
  • Im too ashamed of my man hood to admit it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fuck I do it for free now

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 24, 2005
i love how so many guys are that homophobe that they say they wouldnt do it for 1 million bucks

its the age old question guys get.

would u suck dick for 1 million bucks

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
Ya'll are taking this Hyphy movement a lil too far.

LOL

Also money is jus paper, but a dick in the mouth is forever.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
lol.. in all my years, i never thought id live to see the day someone would admit that they would polish a knob even if it was for a mill..HAHAHA

nooooooooo 4 no amount of money, not even a billion.. fuck that..

id rather die poor and str8 then live rich and gay..

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
surcaliman said:
u had to be from the gay area..lol
is there any apparent heterosexual reason why you have two photos of a man stripped down to his draws in your signature?

call me old fashion, but something in the back of my mind tells me that you'de take up on this "suck a dick for a million dollars" thing with no qualms at all.... just a thought

Jun 27, 2002
Goodfella said:
my gay cousin used to let dudes suck his dick for money

IM SURE OLE RUSSELL HAS STORIES FOR DAYS....THIS ONE GAY DUDE AT WORK TOLD ME HE SLEPT WITH OVER 200 PEOPLE IN THE 90'S ALONE...SOME OF THE FUCKINS TOREIS I WOULD HEAR ....WOW....IT TAKES A LOT TO SHOCK ME, BUT DAMN,....YEAH

Apr 8, 2005
TROLL said:
lol.. in all my years, i never thought id live to see the day someone would admit that they would polish a knob even if it was for a mill..HAHAHA

nooooooooo 4 no amount of money, not even a billion.. fuck that..

id rather die poor and str8 then live rich and gay..
not even 4 the ownership of microsoft, shits down right discusting

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
maculentways said:
is there any apparent heterosexual reason why you have two photos of a man stripped down to his draws in your signature?

call me old fashion, but something in the back of my mind tells me that you'de take up on this "suck a dick for a million dollars" thing with no qualms at all.... just a thought
I was thinking the exact same thing. It doesn't get much gayer than a dude in his underwear in your sig.

Anyways to answer the question...NO!

I always thought it was pretty gay when I have heard guys ask this question because it means they are thinking about sucking dick.:confused:

Nuttkace

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Nope, I couldnt live myself afterwards...Though it's a million dollars and I could use it, I cant miss what I never had...I didnt have a million for 22 years of my life and Im still smiling..I would be quick to help the homie spend it if he did though :)