FELLAS: would you suck dick for a million bucks?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

would u suck dick for a million bucks?

• Hell yeah million Bucks im set for life now

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • OMG no no amount of money

Votes: 47 77.0%
  • Im too ashamed of my man hood to admit it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fuck I do it for free now

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 2, 2002
and uhhhhh...age old question? is this something that you and your friends discuss at your sleepovers? spin the bottle, pillow fights and homosexual hypothetical situations???

siccness needs a feature where you can write notes about people that show up when you read their thread...that way i can always remember that this guy will suck dick for money.

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
I'm betting 8/10 men would.. but hey.. its just one lady's opinion...

I'll say this... what about a guy that wants you to rim..? or put your finger in his ass.......... does he have homosexual tendencies..? or is he just a freak..? .. take it a step farther.... and then what..? .. "he's a FAG.. hes a QUEER..!" .. lol.. homophobic people are scared .. ignorance is not knowing.. and many fear the unknown... yes-no..?

Nov 6, 2005
honestly speakin' I think more than half of you would do it lol....i mean if u actaully SAWW the money with ur own eyes....it wouldnt take very long to convince anybody....but aint nobody gonna admit so there was nooo pointtt in askin that question to begin with.....IMO

May 19, 2005
100% positive if even the dirtiest crak headest bum walked up to any of yall with a briefcase full of bills equaling=1,000,000.youd get on your knees.
stop tryin to act so fuckin hard on the internet.
with that money you could get those memories erased,plus the dude whacked for offering you the proposition,plus 5 dime orgy fest,plus a sick appt on the water any place in the world,plus if your smart,a great investment that could supply your vice needs for the rest of your life.

Jan 5, 2006
LOL if some dude was sittin next to me and had a million dollars and said. hey, suck my dick for this million dollars. id just murk him and take the cash. Im rich, and one less fagget around.

Dec 17, 2005
ME I WOULD SUCK THE CUM OUT THE DICK SUCKIN THAT SHIT LIKE A STRAW ITS LIKE A TWINKY "THE WHITE CREAM IS IN THE MIDDLE" (SOMETHIN LIKE THAT) I WOULD LICK THAT SHIT TOP TO BOTTOM AND GET TEABAGGED WHILE AT IT LOL YALL A TRIP

Jun 2, 2002
DASICCLV702 said:
ME I WOULD SUCK THE CUM OUT THE DICK SUCKIN THAT SHIT LIKE A STRAW ITS LIKE A TWINKY "THE WHITE CREAM IS IN THE MIDDLE" (SOMETHIN LIKE THAT) I WOULD LICK THAT SHIT TOP TO BOTTOM AND GET TEABAGGED WHILE AT IT LOL YALL A TRIP
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!?!?

i really dont even know what to say about this...

what the fuck!?

what happened to this website??

wow.

why did i even open this thread?

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
.. lol..

Soooo 11 FAreaky mens up in here.. and 39 who are in denial.

... LOL..! .. just a joke....

sorta.

Feb 23, 2003
KALYN said:
I'm betting 8/10 men would.. but hey.. its just one lady's opinion...

I'll say this... what about a guy that wants you to rim..? or put your finger in his ass.......... does he have homosexual tendencies..? or is he just a freak..? .. take it a step farther.... and then what..? .. "he's a FAG.. hes a QUEER..!" .. lol.. homophobic people are scared .. ignorance is not knowing.. and many fear the unknown... yes-no..?

THE WAY I SEE IT IS IF ANY MAN ENJOY ANYTHING UP-HIS-ASS IS NOLONGER CONSIDERED A MAN..