Drake - The Motto Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
song was wack, turned the video off hella quick, he aint worried about sales cuz of this, i just feel hes trolling niggas like he trolls bitches with the mac dre shit

at the end of the day its cool to get shouted out, i guess thats as far as it went so fuck it

i just hate the nigga personally

he could cure aids and id find a reason to hate him
twitter allows me to see the individual dickriding going on

Sep 19, 2011
niggas from the bay are fucking hatters and u wounder y we cant go no were from this day on every time im out the bay and sombody ask me were im from im a say im from the bucket the crab bucket niggas is sick for real haten on mafuckas thats tryn to help us out and show us love shit even yo best friend ant loyal i no cuz a fuck nigga did some unloyal shit to me that damn shore ant sacred im from the buuuckket maaain

Nov 8, 2007
Why didnt ge do a verse for bay rappers? Maybe because it cost dough and maybe because the label has. To also clear it.

Yall muthafuckas act like they will do shit for the F. Money talks.

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
imo if drake is politickin on the bay as accused, at the end of the day he's not burning any individual or raping the region in any way. if he's putting olive branches out logic prevails that he may be expecting to get love back, but is that really a faux pas? i never really felt it necessary to block someone from politicking especially if they're doing their part to make it authentic and reach out to the establishment, which it seems he has.

with that said, from an authenticity standpoint i think criticism in certain aspects of it are valid. it would have made a lot of sense to have someone from the turf in tyga spot, but what would a tyga equivalent be? my initial thought would be a roach gigz would fit well, because to be real these are young kids. a 40 y/o might fuck it up, no hate on 40. tyga is a waste of a placement, it doesn't help the track and it doesn't help the region they've chosen to put in the spotlight.

Sep 19, 2011
imo if drake is politickin on the bay as accused, at the end of the day he's not burning any individual or raping the region in any way. if he's putting olive branches out logic prevails that he may be expecting to get love back, but is that really a faux pas? i never really felt it necessary to block someone from politicking especially if they're doing their part to make it authentic and reach out to the establishment, which it seems he has.

with that said, from an authenticity standpoint i think criticism in certain aspects of it are valid. it would have made a lot of sense to have someone from the turf in tyga spot, but what would a tyga equivalent be? my initial thought would be a roach gigz would fit well, because to be real these are young kids. a 40 y/o might fuck it up, no hate on 40. tyga is a waste of a placement, it doesn't help the track and it doesn't help the region they've chosen to put in the spotlight.
it wasnt none of that it was aa song that he made that he decided to show love to furl thats it that all
when he was in the lab recording that bar about dre he probly didnt even thinke about coming ouut here and was just shown some love like i said niggas is crabs ant shit sacred about the bay point blanke

Dec 9, 2005
What's hilarious is the notion that any artist would come here in hopes of selling more records, like this is some type of rap music fan base gold mine.

We can hardly help get our own artists Gold & Platinum plaques...what good would having a Bay Area artists endorsement be?

IMO, they're just paying homage, and filming the entire video here was a good look.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
he did this same shit when pimp c died....

waited till he died then got all on his dick and shouted out houston

real p niggas (pimp c especially) that might notta even have fucked with him like that based on simping GP

but you know what im bias im a drake hater ima leave it alone

it was a shout out and fuck it a shout out is a good thing

ima leave it alone and look at it positive instead

Gas One

May 24, 2006
If Mac dre was alive he'd want his money and be in it including all of thizz

And either first or second verse lol

An it would be on treal tv 3

An Mac dre would possibly blow

Good looks on puttin his mom in the vid much respect to that tho

That whole line was meant for crowd participation at they bay area tour stop tho to me n got a good enough response to run it

I ain't hatin no more I just do not like drake

Dec 14, 2011
Bay area fans are so desparate for anyone or anything to show them love, it's hilariously pathetic. It's led to 2 scrawny white girls outshinning and overlapping every bay rapper who's came out in the past 10 years.

Drake is aiight, he's decent but you guys would be rushing to defend pretty much anyone who does anything near the bay. If Ru Paul shot a video with San Quinn and The Jacka you'd have the same dickriders saying "ya'll don't appreciate nothing, he/she is doing more for the bay than the average bay rapper". Let's at least try to be objective from now on.

Mar 27, 2007
To all tha muthfukaz hatin on Drizzy eat a dicc! First off hes a industry superstar who really doesnt have to give any homage to the dry ass bay rap scene and artists! Tha song slapz tha video is dope if anything tha bay should riding for this nigga for tha love hes showing. Also on the Album Drake give Mac Dre 2 different shots out bringing more attention to tha bay! I come tha fuk on a muthafuka can never do anything rite, fukin hatin ass bottom feeders!

Jul 29, 2004
man i already types hella and this new look is fuckin my edits up. i feel like the bay got used like a cheap whore. they got in good with dres mom and got a pass on gp? i know they met up with kilo and all that but like drake does with his music in getting women to back him, he did to the bay with one line. drake was an actor before this he knows how to make people get emotional and feel a certain way. i just feel like niggas got suckered. they rode through yall shit in leopard skin and lime green uggs and 'did it for mac dre'. why did a nigga from canada have to come to mac dres mom to do it for furl? yall couldnt (and i know you DO) do it for furl? im just like, were givin out really discounted hopper tickets to bayseyland because of a mac dre line.look how they came dressin like some homo astrononauts. yall already got lil b and kreyshawn making 10 million hits on youtube and in the radio dressin like lil weird ass elmo's world ass niggas so you got the weirdo shit locked. yall got frontrunners already. shout out to lil drake and tyga, but that funny shit will not keep the bay on. and i dont care how you feel about it neither. (nope) -blow

then lil nigga came in yall shit with the dodgers like its funk
i know SF keep hella disrespectful shirts abt the dodgers in the sports store downtown back in the day but damn, all this from a cat who got his chains yanked in his own county

i just hope smoenoe got paid or someones a sucka
i HOPE dres mom got money for that and a nice sum
niggas swooped in and done pimped dres mom for the keys to the bay

no respect tho
but yall didnt need that nigga to put yall on, they takin anything thats hot right now, the bays hot so they took that, bloods wer ehot so they took that. dressin fruity was hot so they took that. bay area shit was getting on slowly right now and they took that. maybe drake will have some of yall performin w him or look out for bay rappers but then its like yall beggin for his help.

but if you think it put on for your area dont mind my opinion im glad u like it and enjoy it on the radio

niggas is suckels (drake and tyga) tho

but real shit yalla re a legendary area for classic music that will be classic forever you do not need a cosign from no fuckin one niggas grew up on yall music in different sttes..and sure thats why he coulda did it but i feel like niggas really did try to get in good with a deceased mans mom to win emotional brownie points and thats not respected to me..t's up anyway tho i have fucked with thizz since the beginning but damn...

i aint gon say no more i just hate the nigga drake off top and maybe ima hate in this subject

but fuck that bullshit

this is the most ignorant shit that i've ever read. done with the thread.