Drake - The Motto Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
That was clean to show homage to the bay. Mac Dre's mom was the intro to the video, WHAT!!! Who cares about putting bay rappers on and all that other shit. We had plenty times to do that on our own and have not succeded. Lets not leave it up to Aubrey to save the bay. Wayne and Aubrey are in everybody's mouth and they did a video in our backyard, giving it up to us heavy. The thizz symbol flashing at the begining, cmon.

Aubrey just showed stupid love and respect for Mac Dre, RIP.

May 2, 2009
That was clean to show homage to the bay. Mac Dre's mom was the intro to the video, WHAT!!! Who cares about putting bay rappers on and all that other shit. We had plenty times to do that on our own and have not succeded. Lets not leave it up to Aubrey to save the bay. Wayne and Aubrey are in everybody's mouth and they did a video in our backyard, giving it up to us heavy. The thizz symbol flashing at the begining, cmon.

extactly, couldn't have been better said

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince

View attachment 107225

Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
I SWEAR U NIGGAS IS NERDS
DRAKE GOT MILLZ HE DONT NEED NO FUCKIN BAY PROPS LMAO
ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS SHOW DAT PLAYD OUT SYCADELIC MAC DRE PIC WHEN HE SAY "RIP MAC DRE" LIKE 40 DID LOL AND IT WULDNA MADE THA REST OF THA WORLD NO DIFFERENCE CUZ THEY DONT GIVAH FUCK, IF ANYTHING DEM DIE HARD DRAKE FANS DAT ACTUALLY BUY CDs MITE BUY A COUPLE OF MD CDs JUST CUZ OF DIS VIDEO SO REALLY HE PUTN DOE N DRE FAM POCKETS HE DAMN NEAR GAVE DRE MAMA A CHECK FO DAT SHIT, NIGGAS ALWAYS GOT SUM FUCK SHIT TO SAY WHEN NIGGAS TRY TO SHOW LUV
DATS WHY NIGGAS DONT FUCK WIT US,CUZ ITS NEVA ENUFF FOR US SMH

Jul 25, 2007
I SWEAR U NIGGAS IS NERDS
DRAKE GOT MILLZ HE DONT NEED NO FUCKIN BAY PROPS LMAO
ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS SHOW DAT PLAYD OUT SYCADELIC MAC DRE PIC WHEN HE SAY "RIP MAC DRE" LIKE 40 DID LOL AND IT WULDNA MADE THA REST OF THA WORLD NO DIFFERENCE CUZ THEY DONT GIVAH FUCK, IF ANYTHING DEM DIE HARD DRAKE FANS DAT ACTUALLY BUY CDs MITE BUY A COUPLE OF MD CDs JUST CUZ OF DIS VIDEO SO REALLY HE PUTN DOE N DRE FAM POCKETS HE DAMN NEAR GAVE DRE MAMA A CHECK FO DAT SHIT, NIGGAS ALWAYS GOT SUM FUCK SHIT TO SAY WHEN NIGGAS TRY TO SHOW LUV
DATS WHY NIGGAS DONT FUCK WIT US,CUZ ITS NEVA ENUFF FOR US SMH
I agree with you about artists showing love to the bay but if these mainstream cats is really fuckin with the bay like that, why not do a track with them instead of shouting out names? If your a fan of Mac Dre, why not have one of MD's closests cats in the video instead of E40 who jacked MD's swag when he died.

People know who E40 is but why not put Dubee, Dres best friend, in the video so hip hop fans unfamiliar with him will ask who he is and listen to his music. That would boost his sales and if he came up, you know dam well Dubee would help support MD's family.

I mean Drake talkin about "Imma do it for the Bay" well then put a bay artist on the last verse instead of Tygas weak ass sportin Dodger shit.

2pac was already mainstream and added not only rappers from the Bay to Sacramento but also a track produced by Mike Mosley and Rick Rock on his All Eyez On Me album.

IMO he's just trying to gain a fanbase in this region. Its all a hustle. Props to Drake reppin the bay and puttin E40 and FAB in the video but I get what he's trying to do and I aint buying it. If you became a Drake fan after seeing this, his plan worked suckas.

TLT

Sicc OG
Oct 6, 2005
From jdiggsthizz j diggs twitter:

"I was Invited to the Video.. Unfortunately I was doin my #reallynotarapper thang.. Shout out to @drake it a good look for the bay"

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
Lets remove whether or not this is a "good" thing for the bay and get to the nutz and bolts of it... The song is DOPE 1st. The video is clean as most videos are in 2011 and will be in 2012. They could have shot a green screen screen video in L.A. for 1/4 of the cost but didnt.

Franzen and Mally Mally who are both from... yep you guessed it NORTHERN Cali!! They pushed the line to get the video shot out here in the bay. They recorded the song at Mal's house in vegas.

The bottom line is some guys (i.e. Young Money) who dont owe anyone anything came to our home, repped to the fullest they could with the access they were given. Went and found a dead rappers mom to pay homage and let her shine, and put 2 of our next 3 biggest local rappers (E 40 & Fab) in a rap video and shot the whole thing in Frisco.

I would like all you sorry conspiracy theorists to put a sock in it... Shut the fuck. Your opinion dont count. You have no clue about 99.5% of the shit you speak on. You sound like a bunch of whiny little brats. That is all....

Everything I just posted is non debatable facts. So if you post anything after me attempting to rebuttal you are only being a hater in its purest form.... Have a great day yall!!!! God is good!

Jan 18, 2006
I agree with everything Dutch said. Im still sayen to myself they could have easily not have a Tyga verse and added a 40 verse.