Drake - The Motto Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
They should definitely make a remix to this song with Bay artists...It does have that "hyphy" appeal.

Mar 11, 2011
Everytime I see Tyga I think of that Ghostface Review that said "he look like a vietnamese hooker nahmsayin" shit continues to give me the lulz.

Ohhh yea also uh,

All the bullshittin and whinin about people spotlightin your region is pathetic. What's next? Mothafuck Jay-Z and them cuz they had a show at HP Pavillion and said "What's poppin San Jose" without buyin Drew Deezy lunch or somethin. Get the fuck over it.

Like the song or don't, but realize shit ain't takin food outta your mouth or the mouths of anybody you know. At the very least it gives you somethin to talk about on the sicc

Feb 14, 2006
truth is if drake was from the bay you all would eat this shit up. Haters gonna hate. You think dres mom is like fuck drake and wayne.Puttin me on the intro to the video thats some bull shit. representing my son and the wrong way. not inviting Diggs.thats some bullshit. Nah i bet shes greatful. And if dres mom respects it thats all that really matters. I really dont even fuck with drake like that but im not gonna hate. I do know he fucked with dres music tho. I remember a few years back some one posted about drakes twitter saying "backwoods got me congested aint rested in 2 days"

Feb 7, 2006
lol the only thing bay about this vid was the city, niggas ridin lo-los TYGA's gay ass all in LA shit, wayne lookin stupid as fuck, the beat hard the vid stupid tho. shot clean tho.