Drake - The Motto Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
I can't wait for a remix featuring some Bay artist that's gonna be the icing on the cake right there! It'll be pinnacle! Just the same as it was when 40 & Too Short added 50 Cent on the Bitch remix. It did GREAT!!!!!!! This is a good look for the Bay!!!!!!

:dead:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
this is the most ignorant shit that i've ever read. done with the thread.

i kicked a nigga out the thread by clowning. this is how i feel right now.
#SMACKSMACK
[video=youtube;PYv7wypfpoU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYv7wypfpoU[/video]

dont take everything i say so to heart.
its okay. you can still read the thread.
i support everything out the bay i just dont rock with drake. i dont care what he do.
we can all agree to disagree on that just lemme clown if thats coo

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
I can't wait for a remix featuring some Bay artist that's gonna be the icing on the cake right there! It'll be pinnacle! Just the same as it was when 40 & Too Short added 50 Cent on the Bitch remix. It did GREAT!!!!!!! This is a good look for the Bay!!!!!!
Yup... that will be another siccness thread full of bitterness, hate, and non-professional professionals

Mar 26, 2010
[QUOTEI can't wait for a remix featuring some Bay artist that's gonna be the icing on the cake right there! It'll be pinnacle! Just the same as it was when 40 & Too Short added 50 Cent on the Bitch remix. It did GREAT!!!!!!! This is a good look for the Bay!!!!!!

][/QUOTE]

haha REAL TALK right there!!!!

May 16, 2002
I THINK LIL WAYNE IS GAY FOR DOIN HIS SCENE BY HIMSELF..DRAKE CAME THRU ON THIS ONE...BUT WAYNES A FAG AND SO IS TYGA FOR THT DODGERS SHIT

Attention all Bay Area rap artist! Whenever you go out of your region don't take your Raiders, 9Er's, Giants or A's apparel. You never want to look like a "FAG" representing where your from.

May 5, 2002
nice to see 1 of the radio bigs not even Cali connected give recognition. The video is forgettable, but eh its the thought that counts. Good day for Mac Dre. Someone who is acknowledging without directly trying to make personal financial gain as a result.
Drake couldve chosen any popular "local" rapper but he chose well.

Oct 11, 2009
1. HOW WOULD ANYONE WHO'S NOT FROM THE BAY KNOW THAT WAS DRE'S MOM?
2. HOW IS ONE LINE ABOUT A DEAD RAPPER A GOOD LOOK FOR THE BAY??
3. THE SONG IS WEAK... VIDEO WAS NOTHING SPECIAL.. I'VE NEVER HEARD OF A REGION MAKING A COMEBACK BASED ON A VIDEO/SONG FROM PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF THE REGION...

May 4, 2002
props to drake.

he coulda came to the bay and filmed a video without anyone in cameos. he reached out to e40 when he didnt have to. now san quinn is all salty, has quinn ever reached e40 #s? no and never will

he didnt have to put dres mom in the video either but he did, who else has done that since dre died? he showed a lot of respect and thats great.

Dec 12, 2006
Love the beat but I thought Drakes jacket is all kinds of hurt waynes got on kermit the frog boots and the lil 115lb kid thought he was a lil too sick with that dodger shit

i thought Bernie, Fabby Davis, and 40 was kinda a weird look but the song wasnt really about the bay ......

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
damn here goes Drake using the Bay again (sarcasm) .......... he brought out E-40 to perform with him at Wild Jam........ guess he was using 40 when he bowed down to him at the end and called him a legend

and before anybody cries about it, yes 40 performed, he didn't just come out and do adlibs for The Motto

Apr 25, 2002
Someone mentioned the beat sounds like Zion I's "The Bay." I think the rythm is actually similar to Keak Da Sneak's "Super Hyphy."

I guess Bay Area people can never be happy with anything if it isn't done our way. Me included. I appreciate the attempt to make a shout out to Dre and have his mother in the video shoot. And like a lot of people have already mentioned, most of the artists in our region don't have the business acumen or creativity to do such a thing, or even do something, anything, to make a splash.

Jun 3, 2008
Attention all Bay Area rap artist! Whenever you go out of your region don't take your Raiders, 9Er's, Giants or A's apparel. You never want to look like a "FAG" representing where your from.

the theme is about the bay and there in frisco and tht fool is wearin a dodgers jersey..call it what u want but thats some weak shit..notice he aint wearin tht in the club scene lol