Dr. Dre Headphones

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
You're gonna not buy something because you could get robbed for it? I had my first iphone snatched when I got jumped a few years ago, but that doesnt make me want to carry a motorola razor.
1. Why would I buy $300 headphones so I can listen to music on my ipod?
2. My post was pretty much saying be careful
And number 3 you proved my point by being careful about having expensive electronics in public places. Any other questions?

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
^^^I don't at all disagree with you as to being carefull with expensive shit, electronic or otherwise. I also am not particularly interested in 300 head phones. But dude shouldnt be dissuaded from owning something because of either of those things.

Nov 7, 2006
i own the tours and they're awesome. alot better than any bose i ever had before and i would love to own the pro's or studios but i just dont want to cough the cash for it.

Apr 20, 2005
if u rock some dr dre's in public and they get jacked, u shouldnt be surprised at all. not sayin i would jack someone. but think about all the knuckle heads out there that would.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I'd rather fuck with the bose headphones, cheaper and sound hella better. The dre ones are way too heavy on the lowend for my taste.

I only wear headphones when running and am not about to drop any serious coin for anything i'm just gonna gunk up by sweating into them.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
yeah i wouldnt spend the money on these headphones. ive been seeing so many ppl with them lately...and on display everywhere...i honestly thought they must of came out with some affordable version that was still really good quality or something

think ill stick to the headphones that come with the ipod:

Those are the worst and most uncomfortable ear buds ever.