Dr. Dre Headphones

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2005
they r studio headphones. not walking out in the street headphones.

if u like bass then u will love these. bottom line. if u dont like bass. then i dont know see y u would use these

Dec 17, 2004
yeah i wouldnt spend the money on these headphones. ive been seeing so many ppl with them lately...and on display everywhere...i honestly thought they must of came out with some affordable version that was still really good quality or something

think ill stick to the headphones that come with the ipod:

Jan 14, 2008
had a few pairs of sennheisers over the years. each pair was clean as fuck. rockin some sony extra bass shits right now since i broke the sennheisers when i moved but these are real nice. next pair of headphones prob gonna be the kicker ones. those are real clean too. using an equalizer in conjunction to your headphones is a must though.

Apr 20, 2005
just saw some dude sittin in front of chik a fil a's the other day. i swear if i was living a real grimey life i woulda snatched em off his head. he had on the silver $500 joints. i dont know what it is about these people but i am paranoid enough to not where dr dre headphones on my head out in public

Mar 30, 2011
just saw some dude sittin in front of chik a fil a's the other day. i swear if i was living a real grimey life i woulda snatched em off his head. he had on the silver $500 joints. i dont know what it is about these people but i am paranoid enough to not where dr dre headphones on my head out in public
already seen a news cast on someone getting blasted for theirs. what a way to waste two lives over a fucking pair of headphones.

lenbiasyayo

Rest In Peace
Jun 24, 2008
at family dollar they got rca ear buds 5 ucks ive went thru 6 pair since i got my ipod 5 years ago and they r perfect for working out and riding my bike, need some good studio head phones tho for cheap

Nov 26, 2006
watch out for those china man knock offs! ive got the studio and they hit! my china mans i skate in so i could careless if they faulty

Apr 20, 2005
wearing them in public is like stapling $300-$500 on ur hat. whats up with these fuckin dumbasses? its only a matter of time some rascal makes an attempt to take em. think! mutherfuckers r trying too hard.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
None of you are gonna snatch no ones headphones
Nobody said they were plotting to...however if u r wearing these headphones at a bus stop or trolley/bart station u will get got. I remember when I used to ride the trolley and 2 guys tried to get me for my cell phone. Plus its a recession too? Niggas is hungry. Niggas better go to walmart and rock those in public and keep the dr. Dres at home.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Nobody said they were plotting to...however if u r wearing these headphones at a bus stop or trolley/bart station u will get got. I remember when I used to ride the trolley and 2 guys tried to get me for my cell phone. Plus its a recession too? Niggas is hungry. Niggas better go to walmart and rock those in public and keep the dr. Dres at home.
You're gonna not buy something because you could get robbed for it? I had my first iphone snatched when I got jumped a few years ago, but that doesnt make me want to carry a motorola razor.