Dr. Dre Headphones

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2004
anyone got them?

im thinking about getting an ipod and it seems like 7 out of 10 ppl walking the streets are rocking the dre headphones now....its kinda making me wanna jump on the bandwagon.

are they really that hyphy and worth the cost or just trendy? or is there a cheap version of them out and thats why so many ppl seem to have them now?

Feb 1, 2011
my boy has the HD ones in red, the ferrari version. sound is bomb man, i was throwin some beers back and listenin to mac dre on em the other day. if they werent like $300 i'd buy them in a NY minute.

May 14, 2002
Even the simple earplug versions are over a 100 euro in Hong Kong. I bought some 23 euro philips ones instead. They sound great to me, I'll always end up breaking them anyway so no need for me to pay to much for them.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
I got the Klipsch image s4's around X-mas time and they're the best earbuds I've ever had. I've practically ran over them with my car and they still sound hella good. No pounding bass, but I listen to a lot of rap and they sound great

you can find them for less than the $70-80 retail too

Dec 17, 2004
yeah my friend has a pair in his studio that we used a couple years back. i figure listening to them in a studio is diff than from an mp3 player...and this was a while ago so i remember being impressed but dont really remember the details of the nice sound quality.

but $300!?! so many ppl have them i figured there was some cheap basic version out that everyone was buying. fuck that

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I'm the opposite, seeing all these lame little hipster skater kids with the Dre headphones make me not want them.

I rather get just some normal looking headphones that sound good, then pay 300 hunned for a name brand. I would be scared of copping fake ones on ebay if they $50

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
they aint no 300 on ebay, i got mine new for $50
I dont know shit about the headphone market, but in my experience with buying things that I DO not well on ebay....

if you;re paying 17% of retail for something thats in high demand you're buying some shit Mike Madison's cousins made out of nuclear waste, shit and recycled safeway bags, while they were getting beaten with rotten bamboo.

just sayin.