does this bother the fuck out of anyone else

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
you have actual mental issues. so you dont really count as much.

you are a horrible poster but weve grown to accept your autistic ways. dont use this as an excuse to start your little man crush/obsession on me again though.

youre inadvertently a funny poster.

id place you at like #6 worst. theres a few people that dont have excuses. you could always go "HEY IM AUTISTIC ASSHOLE" and get a pass. i place you in the group with like, drunk tweeze, carlos, crazie locs, ap9, those types.

btw: can you do a review on the season finale of the walking dead, next sunday? thanks

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ i know, fuck. and the 8th decline.
he been sneaking these fucking props for no reason on my posts lately.

ill be talking about some shit that is literally unpropable.
shit creeps me the fuck out.

let him on my instagram hell be liking pictures of mexican food and pictures of sunsets from 85 weeks ago. my phone will die from IG notifications.

i literally thought he wanted to have sex with big june at one point.

Last edited:

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
You know what bothers the fuck out of me is niggas who call other niggas "cutie pie" but still wonder why their marriage didnt work
You know what bothers the fuck out of me is niggas who call other niggas, niggas especially when those niggas ain't really niggas, then get butthurt when those non-niggas say niggas.

Apr 3, 2008
Its fair that a woman receives alimony / spousal support payments in instances where the man makes more money throughout the course of a marriage. You can't accustom a person to a certain lifestyle then rip that lifestyle from them in an angry bitter act of revenge, just because she has found someone better than you. It takes time to adjust afterwards and spousal support helps both the man and the woman by easing the woman comfortably into her new life.
WHOA... HOLDUP.... THEN WHY THE FUCK SHE NEED HER EX MONEY

Apr 3, 2008
I know bitches gonna do what a bitch gonna.. but you still no answer me question...

WHOA... HOLDUP.... THEN WHY THE FUCK SHE NEED HER EX MONEY???

If your game is sooo tight.. Why you StillHustlin?