does this bother the fuck out of anyone else

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
In general, I think the legal system is doing a crappy job. They don't hear enough of the details or take enough into account and it is so subjective that so many people get screwed. If your judge is a disgruntled female and they side with the woman, you're screwed. If you're a father trying to get custody, the woman has to mess up 50 times worse than a man in the relationship and still get more custody when every statistic alludes to the man being the most important influence in a child's life. Those things bother me more than the question that was asked.

Feb 3, 2014
Its fair that a woman receives alimony / spousal support payments in instances where the man makes more money throughout the course of a marriage. You can't accustom a person to a certain lifestyle then rip that lifestyle from them in an angry bitter act of revenge, just because she has found someone better than you. It takes time to adjust afterwards and spousal support helps both the man and the woman by easing the woman comfortably into her new life.

Men make more money nowadays in this sexist world anyway so its only fair. In fact I think all spousal support payments should be increased by 25% to make up for the years of income inequality women have had to suffer for far too long
are you a female? the bitch should have thought about her financial stability before she went and fucked someone else and ruined the marriage...and for the record ive never been married

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
are you a female? the bitch should have thought about her financial stability before she went and fucked someone else and ruined the marriage...and for the record ive never been married
No, I'm a male. But I believe all people are equal, but some people are more equal than others (women).

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
my buddy pays $1800 a month to his ex wife who decided to squat on the weenie of a 34 year old dude who sleeps on his fathers couch. horse shit.
Your "buddy" sounds ghey, feel free to tell him I said that, might wanna add chump in there somewhere while you're at it. Also tell him to add some monthly money to my papal money adder account, I will put it to better use.

Last edited:
Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
the money must me nice..but doesnt it constantly cross your mind that you took her from someone, why wont she be unfaithful again? im on a NO MA'AM al bundy he man woman hater phase so dont mind me
We've been together for 8 years now, so no I'm not worried about her finding someone else.

Feb 3, 2014
ill be sure to tell him some boy with internuts told him hes gay and a chump..and lol at you guys putting buddy in quotes like im talking about myself..i dont make near enough to have to pay some whore $1800 a month