does this bother the fuck out of anyone else

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
woofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofvwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoofwoof
HOW OLD IS U BRUH

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
you have actual mental issues. so you dont really count as much.

you are a horrible poster but weve grown to accept your autistic ways. dont use this as an excuse to start your little man crush/obsession on me again though.

youre inadvertently a funny poster.

id place you at like #6 worst. theres a few people that dont have excuses. you could always go "HEY IM AUTISTIC ASSHOLE" and get a pass. i place you in the group with like, drunk tweeze, carlos, crazie locs, ap9, those types.

btw: can you do a review on the season finale of the walking dead, next sunday? thanks
I never had a crush on you in the first place. Why would you even say that?! I'm nothing like ap9. I don't usually review tv shows. Imdb, half, and amazon do that already.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
TAZZ you should stop smoking newports, "THEY" trying to kill you breh

2-0-Sixx @2-0-Sixx Не верьте в «они» или «они» только кланяется матери России на закате и восходе солнца

Last edited:

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
^ i know, fuck. and the 8th decline.
he been sneaking these fucking props for no reason on my posts lately.

ill be talking about some shit that is literally unpropable.
shit creeps me the fuck out.

let him on my instagram hell be liking pictures of mexican food and pictures of sunsets from 85 weeks ago. my phone will die from IG notifications.

i literally thought he wanted to have sex with big june at one point.
I think it's the 5th decline. I already gave up at this point. Did you see that Malik-Bo cassette pic I posted on my ig of the Fruited EP? I had a good convo with browniemack_sd. I never knew Malik-Bo had huge discography.